Chapter 59: The Hunger Beneath

VID TO THE RIGHTTTT!! :DDD Fan made video that's pretty hysterical. I love the Brutus one XDDD

Not only did they do BLEDDING ROYALTY they did ALL OF THEM!! It's really awesome I loved it! The credits made it seem like a movie xDDD

****************************************************************************************************

I snuggled deeper into my blanket, enjoying the solitude.

When Valentine slammed his bedroom door in my face a while ago, I decided to not scream, bang on the door, curse him out, then lit his door on fire. I instead settled for my bedroom, under my pink covers, and take a nap. I was slightly surprised to see the room completely spotless, and cleaned up. Well, besides the bag of clothes a certain someone dumped all over the floor. He probably checked the bags for any weapons in there.

Nah, he’s just a jerk.

I rolled over, once again uncomfortable. He said his sisters would be home soon. It has to be pretty late, it’s almost dark outside.

I’m really having a sleeping problem, I practically slept the whole day on thi piece of crap mattress. “Ugh!” I rolled over to face my dresser, and shut my eyes again.

The phone on my dresser buzzed.

“Shut up,” I grumbled at it.

It buzzed some more, getting more high pitched as time went on. What the heck? Only Fang Face would set it at that annoying…

I picked up the phone, and flipped it open.

Him: Where are you?

“Well, Fang face, I’m in Wal-Mart!” I screamed at the phone. What kind of question is that? Where am I? Obviously I’m in his house!

Moron.

Me: None of your business.

I smiled to myself, squishing back into my pillows. That will show—

My phone buzzed two seconds later, making butterflies start in my stomach. No, stop it stomach! He’s a conceded jerk!

Him: That’s not an answer.

Me: I’m. Not. Talking. To. You.

I stuck my tongue out at the phone, until it buzzed. My eyebrows knit into a frown at the screen.

Him: We’re texting. So technically we aren’t talking.

Me: I’m not your Sweetheart.

Him: You’re not?

 I scowled at the phone, and angrily texted him back.

Me: Do you go to a therapist? You really should try it out. I’ll drive you there if you want hell I’ll even pay for you. You have some serious issues, thinking you can just text me and act all normal, you bipolar vamp. I really think you are psycho, and sadistic in every way.

Him: You should tell me that in person. I would just love to hear it.

Me: That came off to me as a threat.

Him: Meow?

As if that’s a grown up response! He better not be getting playful again, I swear this man is half kitten, half piranha.

Me: You’re not funny. Stop talking to me.

Him: Let me in.

Me: I want space.