Chapter 24: Preparing For a Monster Mash

I woke up to a loud ringtone in my ear, and almost fell of my bed. I grogilly checked the caller ID.

“Stupid son of a,” I pressed the green button to talk, “you.”

“Get out of bed you have lessons today,” a deep, angry voice said.

“Why did I even answer the damn phone,” I said, getting ready to press END.

“Hold it, I need to tell you something,” he started; I put the phone back to my ear, “if you wear that  Red Riding Hood costume that’s by your door tonight, you automatically get nine points in our game.”

I sighed into the phone, “You’re really annoying. I’m not wearing anything you get me.”

“That makes me sad. I hope you like my costume tonight,” he said, mysteriously.

I don’t like the way he said that, as usual.

“If you’re going to the party naked, please warn my in advance. I don’t know if I could handle it.”

He pretend gasped, “Miss Heart! Are you implying you would enjoy seeing my naked?” He made his voice sound deeper towards the end.

I didn’t mean it like that!

I covered my face, blushing, “I was being sarcastic! Why am I even talking to you? Go away!”

“Me--ow, someone’s feisty. Maybe you should dress as a little kitty. I’d like that. My own little pu—“

“--Don’t say it—“

“—meow?” He interrupted, and snickered afterwards.

"How old are you?" I replied icily.

"Older than you," he dragged out.

Is he drunk?

I hung up the phone.

Wait where do I go for lessons? Shoot I forgot to ask him. I stared at the phone, and frowned. I went to contacts, and scrolled down, not being able to find his name. Finally I found him listed as:

Sexy Bod aka Valentine <33

I gripped the phone tighter, trying to get a hold of myself, and clicked call.

“Hey Kitty,” a deep, sexy voice purred.

“Knock it off, I’m not in a good mood. I want to know where I go for lessons.”

“That would be from my blood sweet heart. Anger, hatred, maybe a bit horny, that’s all normal….and describes me in every way,” he assured me.

“Just tell me where the lessons are!” I yelled at him, swinging my legs off the bed.

Wow, I sure sound like a sour puss.

“Emilia should come and get you in a few. I need to go out, but I should be back later for the party. Try not to get in to much trouble, my little kitten.”

“Stop calling me—“

He purred loudly, like a Cat interrupting what I was saying. Then hung up.

Hopefully he dresses up like a ball of yarn. So I can claw his eyes out.

 ********************************************************************************************************

If one more person calls me Natalie and then darling afterwards, I’m going to hurl.

“Natalie, darling you are doing this all wrong!” Miss C yelled, and smacked her ruler by my hand on the wall. I can feel my stomach complaining already.