~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PART ll ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Cassie & Valentines story is NOT over! So PLEASE stop asking me! hahaha ily guys but c'mon.

2. Yes, this will be epic.

3. Yes, Dimitri is exactly like Valentine except....yeah I'm telling you anymore. LOL.

*This song to the right  is suitable the next book...trust me. :)))))*

Bleeding Royalty-Part II

Anna Sterling was the ‘Miss Perfect’ of her school, with her platinum blonde hair, bubbly personality, and small figure. Every outfit was the latest fashion, every bracelet worth a mortgage. You see, she had her life all planned out, that is until Cassie Hearts 18th Birthday.

            She was raised to handle anything, do anything she wanted to do. She was forced to practically live on her own most of her life, since her rich parents never had the time to attend her school plays, or her piano recitals. Behind the smiles, and the laughs, she was hurting more than anyone could imagine. Not only that, but she always felt separated from the others, as if something was always stirring inside of her; waiting to break free.  

Being at the wrong place, at the wrong time, Anna is thrown into the Bleeding Royalty series as the girl who was forgotten, but in the end will be the best ally. 

After all, it's only just begun.