Chapter 48

~ Guess what ! :D Update time!!!! Since so many people are like ... "Oh update!" "When's the next update?" "Will you please update?" I have decided to update. . . I hope you like this chapter guise !!! :D ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demontre's POV

It's been a couple months since the whole burn down the house inncident with Diamond. The baby was fine and she gave birth to our beautiful baby boy , Jamal, about a month ago. Yeah sometimes things get rough in between me and Diamond, but we pull through. Tonight is going to be a special night for her though. I just hope everything goes well.

Diamond's POV

So yeah, I tried to burn down the house, but it's okay. We got everything under control and now that I have had Jamal, things are getting a lot better. I love my family and I wouldn't have it any other way. Tonight Demontre' is taking me some where but he won't tell me where. He knows I don't like surprises especially since last time he took me somewhere and it was a surprise.

*FlashBack*

Demontre’s POV

I woke up the next morning and got in the shower and ate and left for Diamond’s house. Knowing her she’s probably still sleep. Lazy ass. I got to the door and started banging like the police.

“HOLD ON! WHO THE FUCK IS IT!?” I could hear her yell. I laughed.

“THE POLICE! OPEN UP!” I yelled back. I could hear her hiding shit. I laughed. She opened the door.

“Demontre’! Don’t scare me like that! What the hell!?” She said. I laughed harder.

“What was you hiding?” I said eye balling her.

“Nothing.” She said too quickly.

“Uh-huh.” I looked under the couch cushion. “Weed?” I laughed.

“What?! It’s my stress reliever.” She said laughing.

Damn I love this girl…

                                                Diamond’s POV

            Demontre’ came over. He told me to get in the shower and get dressed, he was taking me somewhere. I didn’t argue, I just simply did what he said. I stepped out the shower and put on some skinny jeans, a white tank top, and some black ankle boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail, and then I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I walked downstairs and he kept staring at me.

            “Do I have some thing on my face?” I asked laughing.

            “Huh? Oh no. You look gorgeous.” He said.

            “You act like you’ve never seen this outfit before. Let’s go.” I laughed.

            We left the house and he was driving for about 1 ½. Where were we going? Then it hit me. We were going to Busch Gardens! My most favorite place on earth! I looked at him. Then he looked back at me.

            We arrived at Busch Gardens 30 minutes later. I have to admit, Demontre’ is a thug. He gets involved with a lot of gangs and drug deals and shit like that, but at the same time he’s romantic as hell. This boy has my falling head over heels for him and we haven’t even dated for a week yet.