Chapter 33

Ray's POV

I was lying to Chelsea and I know I was. I just couldn't let her know that I've been cheating on her for about 10 months now. Kayley is girlfriend #2. She's just a fuck buddy. It's not anything serious. I don't have feelings for the girl, although I might tell her I love her when we have sex. I've never made love to hner like I have Chelsea. 

I was laying on the couch, watching TV, thinking about Chelsea and what she's doing right now. She probably got a hotel room. That's when I looked behind me and noticed that she left her pocket book. She'll be back for it.

Just as I was thinking that Demontre' called me.

"Yo?" I answered.

"Bruh, where you at?!" He sounded hectic.

"At home. What you mean?" 

"You're not with Chelsea?" What the fuck?

"No she found out I was cheating on her with Kayley." I just shook my head.

"Nigga I told you to leave Kayley's ass alone a long time ago. Fuck man! Get down here at the hospital. I'm surprised you're not down here now." This nigga trippin'.

"Nigga me and Chelsea just got into an arguement and you want me to come down to the hospital to spend time with you and Dia-" He cut me off.

"THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME AND DIAMOND! I WAS IN THE WAITING ROOM WAITING FOR Y'ALL AND SOME NIGGAS BROUGHT CHELSEA IN BRUH! SHE GOT INTO A FUCKING CAR ACCIDENT BRUH! BUT OF COURSE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOUR FUCKING SELF!" And with that he hung up on me.

What the hell? I was having trouble processing all of this. My girl was in the hospital? Because of a car accident? And she's pregnant!

I hopped up and drove to the hospital. When I got there I ran through the doors and went up to the receptionist.

"I need to know what room Chelsea Rodriguez is in." I was panicking.

"Are you family sir?"

"She's my... my .... fiance'." I had no clue what to call her.

"You need to wait in the waiting room for the doctor to come out sir."

I slammed my hands on her desk. "FUCK!" 

I walked in the waiting room, pacing, crying, and thinking for the past 4 hours. If this damn doctor don't hurry up!

"Family of Chelsea Rodriguez!" I heard him call out.

I hopped up so quick. "Here!"

"Hello sir. At this moment, Chelsea is in a coma. She was speeding down the highway and an 18-wheeler hit her. At this moment I believe Chelsea is very lucky to be ONLY in a coma. She's not responding to any medicines so there's no telling how long she'll be in her coma. Also, the baby was pretty developed for only 5 months. We did a C-Section and right now your beautiful baby boy has to stay in the hospital, but at the rate he's eating, and breathing, you'll have him home pretty soon." I had a baby boy.

"Can I see Chelsea?"

"Yessir follow me."

I walked behind him until we got to Chelsea's room. I walked in and as soon as I saw her I broke out in tears. She was hooked up to all type of machines and wires. I did this to her. It's all my fault. I sat beside her and held her hand and started talking to her.

"Hey Chels. Look baby, I'm sorry for everything. For all the lies, the cheating, the tears. I'm sorry. All this is my fault and I'm going to fix it. I'm sorry that i went and got another girl pregnant. But baby, you have to forget about that. You have to pull through for me. You have to. Please. I know you probably can't hear me. But baby I love you so much. I love you more than myself. I love you more than the sun and the moon. Babe, we have a baby boy together. You have to pull through so he can have his mommy. You can't die on me. You can't stay in this coma forever Chels. I promise you I'm going to come see you everyday. I know you're tired of me running around with these hoes, and hanging out with these street boys. Ima stop all that . All you have to do is wake up. I love you Chelsea. Just give me a sign that you can hear me." 

Her finger twitched and I took that as a signal saying she loved me too. I smiled and let a tear fall onto her hand.

I know they say Thugs can't love.... but I can. And I'm going to prove it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww <33333

Should I end this book now and add a sequel? Or should I just keep writing?

If I do add a sequel should I just add it to this one or should I start a whole nother book?

It's up to you guys ^.^

Thugs Can't Love <3

- Jaiie <3