Chapter 39

Demontre's POV

I walked in the food court and the first thing I saw was my babe. God she looked so sexy. She always has and always will. I don't think I show her I love her enough. So Ima plan something nice for her. Then I looked at the people at the table and the first person I saw was Marie. Then I saw Jason, and I noticed that Marie was sitting on Jason's lap... What the fuck is going on? I didn't show that I saw her or him and just kept my attention on Diamond.

Diamond picked up Princesa and gave her a bunch of kisses.

"What the fuck?" Everyone looked at Marie.

"Is there a problem Marie?" Diamond looked at me as if I was crazy.

"You know her?" Oh God here we go.

"Yeah babe, she's my ex... but that's the past." I said shaking my head.

Diamond stared at Marie for a good minute, and then that's when she said something that shocked the hell out of me.

"You're that bitch that kissed Jason at the movies. You're the bitch that fucked up our relationship. You're the bitch that lost something good and you'll never get it back. You're that bitch!" My eyes grew wide, knowing how Marie's temper is.

"Did you just call me a bitch x4?" Marie got all up in Diamond's face. I could tell this was not going to be good.

"Yeah I did. What the fuck are you going to do about it?" Diamond and Marie was now nose to nose. Oh shit. >.<

Marie thre a punch and hit Diamond dead in her jaw, almost knocking her over. Everybody at and around the table already knew what was about to go down so we back up. I grabbed Princesa and Ray grabbed Jorge. I just hope Diamond doesn't put this girl in the hospital. Even Jason knew shit was about to go down. He came over by me and we made up. Shit, I ain't going to jail for fighting this nigga. Plus we was best friends, everything that happened was a mistake.

"Did you really just fucking hit me? Bitch!" 

I could tell that all Diamond saw was black, because she looked mad as hell. Before Marie could even say something, Diamond punched her in her nose and started to beat her ass. When it looked like Marie was having a hard time breathing and her face was all bloody, I knew she was gonna be in the hospital. It took 4 cops, me, Ray, Jason, and Chelsea to get Diamond off of her.

After they got Diamond calmed down, they asked me what happened. I told them and they told us that they would let us off with a warning this time, but next time she'll go to jail. I couldn't afford my baby being put in jail. 

They rushed Marie over to the hospital and I made Diamond come with me to visit her. After all what she did to her was crucial, but the bitch had it coming. When we got there, Jason was in the lobby. He looked stressed. 

"How is she?" I asked giving him dap.

"She's in a coma. They said if she keeps having a hard time breathing and she's not out of her coma within a month, they'll probably have to pull the plug." I just shook my head speechless.

"Listen, Jason, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have beat her that bad." I was surprised when I heard Diamond say sorry.

"It's okay. She shouldn't have put her hands on you. She had it coming."

"So we cool?"

"Yeah." 

They hugged and me and Diamond left. God I hope Marie will be alright. But I have to focus on MY family and stop worrying about others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Marie D:

-- Diamond beat her ass ;D

-- That's really how I fight o.O 

-- IMA THUG BITCH !

-- Jaiie <3