Chapter 35

I have picked Ray's second sister. Her name is Makenzey.!

Follow her ------------- > @TaeylorBarker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeeKay's POV

I was at home by myself. Yeah I still live with Ray, but I'm started to get my shit together. Ray was gone. He went to go get Chelsea, then they were going somewhere. I don't understand why he's taking her out. She needs rest. Then again.... she was sleep for a year. Whatever that's none of my business.

I was really lonely and wanted somebody to come over. Then I thought about my younger sister. She was only a year younger than me. I called her. After the fourth ring, she answered.

"Yo." She popped her gum.

"Ayee sissy! It's TeeKay! Where you at?" I was so excited.

"TeeKay! OH SHIT! I MISS YOU SISSY! I'm at the warehouse with Daniel. Where you at?"

"I'm at Ray's! You should come over." 

"Is Ray there?" 

"No."

"Kay good. I'll be over in 15." Witht hat we hung up.

Makenzey was terrified to see Ray because of their arguement a couple years back....

Flashback

Makenzey wanted to hang out with momma at the hospital today, but Ray was being an ass and would let her.

"Makenzey she needs her rest!"

"WHY CAN'T I GO SEE MY MOM! SHE'S MY FUCKING MOM TOO RAY! YOU SEE HER EVERYDAY AND I CAN NEVER GO WITH!"

"You want to know why you can't go?" Makenzey just shook her head yes. "Because Momma doesn't love you. She hates you and she wanted to abort you. But no she kept you because I told her too. Why do you think you haven't been getting any toys and shit lately? Get out of my face Makenzey. That crying shit ain't gon fly."

She ran out of the living room to her room and cried in her bed for three days straight. When Ray finally decided to go check on her , she had ran away. I knew Ray regretted what he said because it wasn't true.

After she ran away, she got involved with the gang and this dude named Daniel. She wasn't a prostitue or anything, but I didn't want my sister doing that. 

Ever since that day, she hasn't talked to Ray or momma. The only person she'll talk to is me. And that's on rare occassions.

But I still love my sister.

Flashback Over

I heard a knock at the door and there stood my sister. She looked so good! She's 5'6, with long curly hair w/ honey brown highlights, carmel skin, hazel eyes, dimples, and her shoe game and swagg was on point. Mamashh was looking good.

Then I saw Daniel. I don't hate him, but I don't all the way like him either. I know he be doing my sister dirty, but that's none of my business. Anyways, Daniel is 6'1, carmel skin, and wavy hair. His swagg was on point.

I invited them in and we sat in the living room catching up. We had to have been talking for a good 3 hours when I heard the door close. Oh no...

Ray came walking in the living room. "TeeKay can yo-" He was speechless when he saw Makenzey. Then he just came looking back and forth.

Oh God.

Drama here we come...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like this chapter o.0

DO YOU ?! ;D

-- Jaiie <3