Chapter 41

Diamond's POV

Me and Jason just finished setting up all the stuff for the party. Demontre' still wasn't here and it was 1:26 and the party started at 2:30. Jason went upstairs to get Princesa up and ready for her birthday party. I had just sat down when my phone started ringing.

'I left my girl back home. I don't love her no more. And she'll never fucking know that. These fucking eyes that I'm staring at. Lemme see that ass. Look at all this cash. And I emptied out my cards to. Now I'm fucking leaning on that.'

I was really struggling to find my phone when the whole time it was in my pocket. -____- I answered to my new best friend La'Shea. She's amazinggggggg ! c;

"Speak on it mamashh." I answered.

"Hey gurllllllllll" She said trying to sound ghetto. -.- I told her about that shit.

"Where you at?! You was supposed to help me and Jason set up the party!" I sounded all whiny.

"OH SHIT! I forgot babymomma. I'm so sorry. But lemme tell you what just happened. :D" I could hear her smiling through the phone.

"It's okay. Just don't forget anything anymore. And you have to get Princesa an extra present. Anywho. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!" I laughed.

"Okay, okay! I met this nigga the other day right. And we had sex for the first time today. Nigga can beat it up. I mean I felt like a virgin again. It was certainly the best I ever had." I just laughed at her crazy ass.

"What was his name?" 

"I forgot. But he's tall, light-skinned, and he got that Rican hair. GURLLLLL YOU ALREADY KNOW!" I laughed again.

"You most certainly need to stop tryna sound ghetto. Lmao you might have a ghetto name but baby you are like a white girl." 

"Whatever." She smacked her teeth as soon as there was a knock on the door.

"I'LL GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!" Jason yelled right in my ear. Well damn. -______-

"Well I gotta go girl. Hurry your ass up and get over here, people already showing up." 

"Otayyyyyy!" I shook my head as we hung up.

I watched TV as Jason walked back up the steps. 

"WAIT ! WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?!" He didn't even answer me -.-

I then felt two arms wrap around my neck and somebody kissed my cheek. When I looked behind me it was Demontre'. I'm glad he showed up.

Demontre's POV

To be honest, I was pretty upset that Diamond had other niggas opening her door. I went inside and wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek.  She just stared at me for a second, so I broke the silence.

"So you letting other niggas open your door now?" I was really jealous.

"-_________- Seriously? He offered to open the door."

"I was just kidding. Chill. Where's my daughter?"

Before she could answer Jason came downstairs with Princesa in his hands with a pink gown and a tiarra on. "Lady and Gentleman. Introducing, the birthday girl, Princess Princesa!" He threw her up in the air.

I looked at Diamond like "WTF?" She just shrugged. -____- Now she letting other niggas dress my daughter? Damn. 

I walked up to Jason and took my daughter from him. "Princesa means Princess. Dumbass."

He just laughed. "I knew that."

Before I could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"I GOT IT!" Me and Jason said at the same time. Diamond rolled her eyes.

"I got it." She took Princesa and walked through the house towards the door.

Me and Jason just mean mugged each other. I wanted to confront him about dressing my daughter but I didn't want to mess up the party. That's when I heard Diamond talking to someone.

"Hey mamasshh!" I heard Diamond say.

"Hey gurllllllll c; and hey birthday girl." I heard Princesa giggle, but that voice sounded familiar. Who was it.

I walked to the door and as soon as I saw her my eyes got wide.

"DEMONTRE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She jumped right in my arms and started kissing me, but I didn't kiss her back. Diamond just looked like what the fuck?

"You two know each other?" Diamond said calmly, but I knew she was about to blow.

"This is the guy that I told you about earlier. You know what I'm talking about." La'Shea said. 

Diamond just simply responded with an oh.

Just as I was about to explain, a mini van pulled up. I wondered who it was, and I could tell that Diamond didn't know either. 

Before either one of us, could ask who it was. Chelsea, Ray, Jorge, Tierra, and TeeKay got out the car. La'Shea looked behind her and before I knew it she was in Ray's embrace calling him bubby. What the actual fuck.? Out of no where Shea pointed at me. Then Ray came up to me with his nose flared.

"You really like to fuck my sisters huh?" With that he stuck me in the face. 

After that everything went black. I don't know who I was hitting, I was just swinging. After about me swinging for 10 minutes, I allowed myself to hear again and all I heard was screaming and call 911. Diamond was crying and I couldn't figure out why.

Then I looked over, and there was my baby girl. On the ground, with Diamond holding her, spitting up blood. 

What did I do now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Demontre' is such a fuck up.

-- This chapter is awesome !!!!

-- Shoutout to our La'Shea @xoxobeauty 

-- Go read her book . It's amazing so far c;

-- Jaiie <3