Chapter 9

Diamond's POV

I ran and ran and ran, but I felt like I was running in circles. I was getting so tired and I just felt like passing out. Soon I started to recgonize the gas stations and houses that are around my neighborhood. I got super excited because I would see Demontre' again. It was early in the morning so he was probably sleep and the best thing to do would probably be lay low and not get recgonized. I ran and kept my head down so no one could see my face. I ran around the corner and saw Demontre's house. I ran up to the door and started beating on it.

"Demontre'! Baby open up!" I yelled excitedly, but nobody came to the door.

I kept beating on it for about a minute, then I opened the door. Demontre' lived with his mom, but she works early in the morning. I looked around the house calling and looking for him. I looked in his room, his mom's room, the guest room, and the bathroom, but I didn't see him anywhere. I started to panic. What if this guy that kidnapped me already found my babe? I was on my way out the door, when I saw a piece of paper on the coffee table in the living room. I walked in there and pick it up. As soon as I saw the handwriting I knew Demontre' had wrote it. It said...

7:32 am

Ma, I went over Rayshawn's. I might stay the night there. I left you some money and I love you.   - Demontre

I looked up at the clock and it read 7:54 am. Damn. He should still be at Rayshawn's. I ran out the house and over to Rayshawn's house. I beat on the door not saying a word.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming! Chill! Damn!" I heard Rayshawn say as he walked down the steps.

I let out a sigh of relief. He opened the door and before he could say anything I pushed past him and started my search for Demontre'. I walked into the guest room and there my baby was. Sound asleep. I couldn't help but to start crying. I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands. I was crying for about 2 minutes before I felt someone pick me up and put me in the bed. Soon after that I started to feel Demontre's warm lips on my mouth and I could taste the salty tears from my eyes and his eyes. He went from my lips to my neck.

"I promise to never let anyone take you again. And we're going to take care of that guy don't worry." He said and I could hear the tears in his voice.

He continued to kiss me over and over. I was just happy I found him before the guy did. I love Demontre' with all my heart, and I was stupid to leave him that night. I was stupid to get out of the car. I was stupid to tell him that I hated him. I was just stupid period.

"Baby I'm sorr-" he cut me off by kissing me passionately again.

"Babe don't. Just let's sleep please?" He said.

"Okay." I kissed him and layed on his chest.

I layed there. Scared but happy all in one. I didn't want to lose Demontre' or anyone else. I started to cry again and I felt his thumb wipe away my tears. I looked up at him for a second and quickly kissed him. Before I knew it we were alseep and I felt as though nothing in the world could hurt me.

He was my protector <3