Chapter 40

*3 months later*

Diamond's POV

So here I am, taking care of Princesa by myself. Yeah Demontre' cheated... again! Now I just don't trust men... Period, Point, Blank. He hurt me so much and I don't think I'll ever be able to love again. I still talk to Jason sometimes. The doctor's had to pull the plug on Marie, so I pretty much killed the bitch. But hey , what can I say? Me, Ray, and Chelsea don't really talk anymore. Tierra up and disappeared on me, and I heard TeeKay moved. Whatever though.

I was getting everything ready for Princesa's birthday party and Jason was helping me, when I felt sick. While I was setting a place for all of Princesa's presents, I suddently stopped, ran to the bathroom, and threw up. I had been feeling sick for awhile now.

As I was throwing up, Jason walked in and held my hair back and rubbed my back. I got up, flushed the toilet, and cleaned my mouth. I turned around and Jason was eyeballing me like he was suspicious. 

"What?" I sounded kind of annoyed. I was hungry so I was annoyed.

"Diamond, do you need to tell me something?"

"Umm, no?" I really didn't

"When's the last time you had sex Diamond?" Why was he asking me all the questions?

"Umm, two months ago. A couple of days before me and Montre' broke up. Why?"

He pulled something out of his pocket and held it out for me to take. I looked over at it and my eyes got wide.

"Take it Diamond. You won't know until you try it. You have been getting a little bigger lately no offense, and you crave a lot of crazy things. Now you are getting sick everyday."

I took it out of his hands slowly, then shooed him out of the bathroom. I took the little stick out and pee'd on it. I sat on the toilet the whole time I waited. It felt like forever before I saw it. As soon as my eyes landed on it, I cried. 

How could this happen to me? What did I do to deserve it?

Demontre's POV

I was watching ole' girl put her clothes back on, kind of limping. I just laughed. Now I know what you're thinking, 'Demontre' you're a dog! How could you do Diamond like that?' Well let me explain to you what happened. 

I caught Diamond kissing some nigga when we were at this party. So I got my revenge. But whatever. She went all out of proportion breaking up with me and shit. I miss seeing my baby girl too. That's when I remembered today is her birthday. As I quickly got up and got dressed my phone vibrated. It was a text from Diamond. I opened it up.

Text Convo

Diamond<3 : Demontre'? I gotta tell you something.

Montre' : What is it?

Diamond<3 : I'm... Pregnant.

Montre' : So why are you telling me? It's not mine. We haven't been together for two months.

Diamond<3 : ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW DEMONTRE'!?

Montre' : No I was just kidding. Chill! It's great that you're pregnant. I'll be over there in a minute. Do you want anything?

Diamond<3 : Ermmmm.... Tacoooooo Bell PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!

Montre' : Okay you big baby. Be there in a minute. I love you .

Diamond<3 : ....... Eh ........ I love you too?

Montre' : I'll accept that. (:

End of Convo

She's pregnant with my baby again. I really need to straighten up and not mess up again. I need to get her back and really prove my love for her.... UGH!

Get it togethe Montre'!

Ray's, Chelsea's, Tierra's, and TeeKay's POV

We haven't seen Demontre' of Diamond for the longest. It was on purpose. It wanted to surprise her on Princesa's birthday. Now the day is finally here, and we have a little something for her. 

We miss you Diamond <3 .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked this chapter. It was..... interesting.

-____- Stupid Demontre' v.v

Diamond pregnant again :D

What does Ray and nem have for Diamond? ;\

CLIFF HANGER ! ;D

-- Jaiie <3