Chapter 3

Demontre’s POV

I woke up the next morning and got in the shower and ate and left for Diamond’s house. Knowing her she’s probably still sleep. Lazy ass. I got to the door and started banging like the police.

“HOLD ON! WHO THE FUCK IS IT!?” I could hear her yell. I laughed.

“THE POLICE! OPEN UP!” I yelled back. I could hear her hiding shit. I laughed. She opened the door.

“Demontre’! Don’t scare me like that! What the hell!?” She said. I laughed harder.

“What was you hiding?” I said eye balling her.

“Nothing.” She said too quickly.

“Uh-huh.” I looked under the couch cushion. “Weed?” I laughed.

“What?! It’s my stress reliever.” She said laughing.

Damn I love this girl…

*

*

*

*

                                                Diamond’s POV

            Demontre’ came over. He told me to get in the shower and get dressed, he was taking me somewhere. I didn’t argue, I just simply did what he said. I stepped out the shower and put on some skinny jeans, a white tank top, and some black ankle boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail, and then I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I walked downstairs and he kept staring at me.

            “Do I have some thing on my face?” I asked laughing.

            “Huh? Oh no. You look gorgeous.” He said.

            “You act like you’ve never seen this outfit before. Let’s go.” I laughed.

            We left the house and he was driving for about 1 ½. Where were we going? Then it hit me. We were going to Busch Gardens! My most favorite place on earth! I looked at him. Then he looked back at me.

            We arrived at Busch Gardens 30 minutes later. I have to admit, Demontre’ is a thug. He gets involved with a lot of gangs and drug deals and shit like that, but at the same time he’s romantic as hell. This boy has my falling head over heels for him and we haven’t even dated for a week yet.

            “Earth to Diamond!” I head Demontre’ yell and laugh. That’s when I realized he was trying to get my attention.

            “Oh, sorry. I was thinking!” I said blushing.

            “About what?” He asked me.

            “Just about how romantic and sweet you are. Now carry my on your back.” I jumped on his back and laughed hysterically.

            “God damn Diamond! What have you been eating?!” He laughed as he continued to pretend to struggle. We stayed at Busch Garden for hours. We rode rides, played games, and ate candy. It was the most perfect date.

            It was time to go and I was getting sleepy. It was dark out. When we were walking to the car, when Demontre’ saw somebody, and then all I remember was running and gunshots. What was going on?

*

*

*

*

                                                Demontre’s POV

            Damn. I had saw some niggas from home that had been looking for me for the past couple of days. These niggas followed me here. And they had guns! Oh hell naw! I couldn’t let them hurt Diamond, so we ran. Then the guns went off. Diamond looked like she was about to pass out. I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. I ran as fast as I could. I finally reached the car and put Diamond in the backseat. She was fully out now. I got in the front seat and grabbed my gun. I shot all 3 niggas and left them for dead. I dipped. All this was too much. I had to stop fucking around with these gangs and shit, because I’m putting my babe in harms way… and I can’t have that. Damn, what am I going to do?