Chapter 19

Jason's POV

I knew I did Diamond wrong, and I hated that I hurt her. She walked home and as soon as she left I left. I've been sitting at home for awhile now, contemplating on whether or not I should go over to her house and apologize. I love Diamond and I didn't want to fuck up like her ex did. It's 10:48 pm now. She should still be up. I'll just go over there and check on her. Tell her I'm sorry and try to get her back. I mean it's the least I can do.

I grabbed my car keys and left out the door. The whole way there I was thinking about how I would tell her that I'm sorry. I mean I know me and Diamond have only been dating for a couple of months, but that girl is my everything. I pulled up in the driveway and there was a strange car here. Does she have company?

I walked up to the door and knocked. I didn't hear anything or anybody, so I knocked again. No answer. Was she even home? I decided to go in and check. I used the key that she gave me to the house, unlocked the door, and went inside. When I walked in, I could hear water softly running.

I walked in the kitchen and I noticed the sink was on. I walked over and turned it off. Then I noticed something on the floor out of the corner of my eye. Actually I saw two things. I turned around and looked. Was that shirts? I bent down and picked them up.

The first one was Diamond's. I knew it was because it was the same one she was wearing tonight. The other one is waaaaaaaay too big for Diamond. Maybe she sleeps in it or something?

I dropped the shirts and continued going back towards the bedroom. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Why was her door locked? She never locks doors in her house. Except for the bathroom door that is. That's when it came in my head that maybe something happened to her.

I put my ear against the door to see if I heard anything. Nothing.

I took out a credit card and started working on getting the door open. Soon it flew open and that's when I saw it. The girl that I wanted to marry, sleep on another man's chest. I looked around the room and noticed that her bra and panties that I bought her was on the floor and his boxers and pants were also on the floor. This just pissed me off.

"DIAMOND! WTF YO?!"

She slowly opened her eyes. As soon as she saw me her eyes grew wide.

"J-j-jason?"

"Diamond, go back to sleep babe." The nigga beside her said without opening his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing Diamond?! What the fuck?! Like did I fucking miss something?" I spat at her. That's when the nigga beside her woke up. He looked from me to her and back to me.

"Jason you fucking cheated on me!"

"Diamond I kissed another girl! I didn't fuck her! Newsflash, you are in bed with another fucking dude while your naked! Did you fuck him?"

"Jason--"

"DID YOU FUCKING FUCK HIM DIAMOND?! FUCK !"

"Yes. But I broke up with you. I threw the ring you gave me at you. We're done."

"So that means you go fuck another dude in a day? Fuck you Diamond. I don't even know why I gave you the time of day. And you wonder why you can't keep a man."

With those last words I walked out of her bedroom and slammed the door shut. Everything is fucked up in this fucked up world. Why did she have to do that? Like I understand that we aren't together and that she doesn't want to be with me, but she didn't even wait a day to have sex with another dude. Shit I didn't even get any while we was together.

As I was leaving the driveway my phone rung. It was that stupid bitch from the movie theater that I kissed. Damn just because I kissed her ass don't mean I want to talk to her. I sent her call to voicemail and drove home with Diamond on my mind.

I hope she realizes that she made a bad mistake. She knows I love her ass too death or else I wouldn't have bought her an expensive ass ring. I was planning on marrying her. I know she could tell that I was regretting kissing that hoe at the movies.

But that nigga in Diamond's bed looked hella familiar. I didn't see him at the movies, so I knew that wasn't where I know him from. I kept thinking about it and thinking about it. That's when it hit me. That nigga was Demontre'. The nigga that was supposed to be there for me through everything. I met him back in middle school.

So much for promises.

Demontre's POV

When I nigga came in the house yelling and screaming like he was fucking crazy, I looked at Diamond, then back at him because I know that nigga. That was Jason from middle school. We told each other that we would have each other's back through thick & thin. Then that nigga got with my girl and our brother relationship went downhill from there.

So how did Diamond know this nigga. Then I remembered that she was saying that it was over and shit. So they were together? Again another girl that he tried to take from me. As soon as he left , I looked at Diamond like 'Are you fucking kidding me.' She just got up and went to go get in the shower.

After she went in the bathroom and I was sure she was in, I got up and went in the bathroom. She must have heard the door open because she called my name, but I didn't answer. I guess she didn't pay attention to it, so I stripped naked and got in the shower behind her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and started kissing on her neck.

ROUND 2 (;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Diamond preggo?!

Does Demontre' and Jason have beef?

Where's Chelsea and Ray?

Whatever happened to Belle?

& Who the fuck is the bitch that Jason was kissing?

-------------------------------------> That's Jason