Chapter 37

I haven't done Diamond's POV in a while so here we go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond's POV

I could not believe what I just witnessed. This hoe just came out of no where and kissed the love of my life. Who does this hoe think she is? I'm so tired of the fucking drama bro. Like real nigga shit, I need a fucking vacation. To like Mars or some shit. The only reason I haven't gone on vacation yet is because of Princesa. I hate to not be by her side. It kills me.

Anyways, Demontre' has been a big help in the past year. It's amazing how a thug can change like that. But my question is, where does he get the money that he pays the bills with? We lost our jobs awhile back. And I know damn well he doesn't have a new one. So where is he getting his money. 

He's been buying a lot of new stuff lately too, and now he's talking about changing the living room set. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the fact the he's being a man and taking care or his responsibilities. I also love the fact that he's bringing money in the house. But he's been getting A LOT of money lately and I don't want illegal money brought into my house.

To be honest, I'm scared to ask him about it because he might get offended by it. I'll just wait until it gets way out of hand, like to the point where he's leaving in the middle of the night. 

He's still my baby. I still love him, I just don't want him getting hurt. Only Lord knows what would happen to me and Princesa if he was to leave.

Now about Tierra. Me and her still talk. A LOT. We're like bestfriends now. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her. I haven't seen Belle, so I guess she just gave up. Maybe she finally realized that Demontre' is mine and no one elses.

In fact me, Chelsea, TeeKay, and Tierra are going to get our hair dyed tomorrow. GIRLS DAY OUT! WOOP WOOP! 

I just hope there is NOOOOO drama. Because no lie, I will be fucking bitches up and taking names. Hoes better start realizin' who they're dealing with because I'm done being nice to these tricks. Real nigga shit.

Me, Tierra, Chelsea, TeeKay, Ray, Demontre', Jorge, and Princesa was in the backyard chilling. The kids were playing. We was listening to music and filling Chelsea in on everything she missed while she was in her coma, then 'The Reason - Hoobastank' (Yes I know his name is funny hahaha. Dunn laugh -.-) came on. This has always been me and Chelsea's song, so as soon as we heard it we looked at each other, turned it up, and started singing.

"I'm not a perfect personnnn. There's many things I wish I didn't dooooo. But I continue learningggggg. I never meant to do those things to youuuuuu. And so I have to say before I goooo. That I just want you to knowwwwww.

I've found a reason for me, to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, and the reason is youuuuu.

I'm sorry that I hurt youuuuu. It's something I must live with everyday. And all the pain I put you throughhhh. I wish that I could take it all awayyy. And be the one who catches all your tearssss. That's why I need you to hear...

I've found a reason for me, to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, and the reason is you. And the reason is you. And the reason is you. And the reason is you.

I'm not a perfect personnn. I never meant to do those things to youuu. And so I have to say before I gooo. That I just want you to knowww.

I've found a reason to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, And the reason is youu.

I've found a reason to show, A side of me you didn't know. A reason for all that I do, and the reason is you."

After we finished Princesa put her hands over her ears and said, "Mwommy, you can swing." 

Me and Chelsea just laughed.

I'm glad I have everyone that I love back in my life. Everything is right and how it is supposed to me and i hope it stays that way.

And the reason is youuuuuu. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Reason - Hoobastank <3

We are singing that song in Choir . 

Word to my momma. o_O 

I want a Llama bean ;p lmaooooooo

I'm bored o_O 

INBOX ME IDEAS FOR......

- A part in the story...

- Dedication...

      -or-

- Shoutout... 

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS ! ;P <3333

- Jaiie <3