Chapter 21

Ray's POV

It was quiet for a couple of minutes. Then...

"Well twin...."

"Well?" I said.

Chelsea & I were staring at them both then out of no where Chelsea screamed.

"OMG! DIAMOND YOU'RE GLOWING! YOU'RE PREGNANT AREN'T YOU?!" She seemed so excited.

"What the hell? Diamond are you pregnant?" I stared her dead in the eye.

"Yes."

"By who?" I asked then I realized that was a stupid question. I looked at Montre' sitting there. He looked like he was about to piss his pants. "You got my twin pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah. But it was an accident. But don't worry, I'm going to be there for her.... I promise."

I just shook my head. I thought that me & Chelsea would have a baby before my twin and Montre'. I sighed. "All I know is that you're a man now Montre' you gotta step up and stop fuckin' with them hoes. Settle down. Of course take your time, but damn man you got a baby on the way. These hoes ain't gone do nothing for you but give you a headache and a baby, while my twin on the other hand, will be there for you. Through everything. To be honest, if I was her then I would have left yo' ass already. You doing too much Demontre'. Chill. Stop messin' with these hoes and give your full undivided attention to my twin, because trust me if I find out about you hurting her, I'm going to find yo' ass." I said so serious.

He just shook his head. I could see it in his eyes that he was scared to become a daddy. He didn't know anything about taking care of babies. He doesn't know how to change a diaper, how to buckle a car seat, or how to put a baby to sleep. SHIT! He don't even know how to hold a baby.

"OMG! BABY! (That's what Chelsea calls Diamond and what Diamond calls Chelsea.] YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO PARENTING CLASSES!"

"We should because we all know that Montre' don't know shit about babies." Twin stuck her tongue out at Montre.

"Well I obviously know how to make em, cause you sure was screaming my name last week." Me & Montre' laughed and dapped while Diamond mean mugged him.

I can't believe my twin is pregnant.

Chelsea's POV

To be honest, the only reason I was so excited for Diamond is because I wish I was pregnant. Me & Ray have been trying so hard but it's like we can't do it. And to know that my baby is pregnant before me makes me sad. We were supposed to get pregnant at the same time. But i can't be mad at her. It's not like it's her fault. I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't plan to get pregnant. I just really hope Demontre' treats her right. I'm tired of seeing my baby fight all these hoes.

But any whore! I can't wait to help pick out clothes for the baby, and shoes, and a name, and pick out Diamond's maternity clothes. It's going to be so exciting. And the second best part is the BABY SHOWERRRRRRR! The first is labor.

I can't wait until that day that Diamond calls me and says that her water broke. I can't wait til the day that i get to see my God baby for the first time. OH MY GOSHY ! It's going to be so emotional.

I'm going to take my God baby everywhere and buy it everything. From clothes and shoes to toys and books. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited! I think I'm more excited than Diamond (: . Is that weird? I don't know.

OMG seeing my baby get bigger and bigger by the day is so exciting. I can't wait til she looks like she's about to pop! I'm going to take atleast one picture of her belly every month. :DDDDDDDDD

My bestfriend is pregnant! My bestfriend is pregnant! SHE IS PREGGGGGNANTTTTTTTT !

That's when I realized I was dancing in the middle of the floor and all 3 of them was laughing at me. I blushed and sat down.

Maybe I don't need a baby yet. I'm too childish and I'm not ready to give up my childish ways . ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Chelsea is so childish. ^_^

- Demontre' is happy asf! ^_^

- Ray gave Demontre' a lecture. lol.

- Will Diamond and Montre' go to parenting classes?

- Who else will find out about the pregnancy?

- What is Jason going to do when he finds out?

- What about Belle?