Chapter 28

Belle's POV

I followed Demontre' and that guy from the pizza parlor to the tattoo shop. You're probably all like, ' Why do you keep following him?!' Uh, well, he is MY boo, and I refuse to lose him to her. I mean yeah they're having a baby together and crap, but do I look like I care? Uh, No.!

I decided that I would stop laying low. So after they were in there for about 15 minutes I walked in, like I was about to get a tattoo. Pfft might as well.

"So, you ready to be a dad bruh?" I heard Demontre' say. His voice was just so sexy.

"Yeah! I can't wait." I could tell other dude was smiling.

"Yeah me either. Diamond is my every--" I walked in and he just stopped his sentence and started staring at me. I could feel the tension in the room.

I just acted like I didn't know they were there and walked right up to the desk. I flipped through the book as the tattoo artist was staring at my boobs. I mean mugged him and then picked out my tattoo.

"I want this heart on my boob. Kay?" I told him. He just shook his head. Thirsty.

"Ight ma. Just go sit in there and wait." He pointed to the room that Demontre' and that other boy was in.

I walked in there and sat down, again pretending I didn't see them. I got on my phone and started texting. When I was done texting my homegirl, telling her where I was, I looked up and made a surprise face.

"Oh! Demontre'! What are you doing here?" I smirked. He mean mugged me.

"What do you want Diamond." he growled. Fiesty (; .

"What are you talking about Demontre'. I'm just getting my tattoo done." I said innocently, batting my eyes.

The other guy just kept looking from me to Demontre'. Then he whispered something in Montre's ear. I smirked and took it upon myself to get what i wanted.

I got up and walked over to Demontre'. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oh baby! I missed you so much!" I said kissing his lips.

When I pulled away, he mean mugged me, and pushed me off his lap and into the floor. The other guy just started chuckling.

"Belle, you are real bold texting me all that B.S. and trust me, if Diamond broke up with me, i would have killed you. Now what are you doing here? No, you know what don't even answer that, because when I tell Diamond about this, she's gonna kick your ass."

"She can't fight me, she's pregnant." I rolled my eyes.

He just gave me a look like "Dumbass."

"Here do me a favor. DON'T talk to me, DON'T look at me, DON'T text me, DON'T call me, DON'T blackmail me, and STOP following me. WHATEVER WE HAD IS OVER NOW BELLE! THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND YOU. I'VE MOVED ON AND YOU NEED TO ALSO! I'M STARTING A FAMILY NOW! STOP TRYING TO BREAK IT APART. YOU HOMEWRECKING HOE!" With that he stood up and left. He just left me on the floor like a dummy. I'm tired of chasing his ass.

He wants to hurt my heart? I'll hurt his baby.

FUCK THIS !!!!!

O.O