Chapter 18

This scene is for mature readers only! Please skip this chapter if you can't take the extreme sexy parts xD Thank youssss ! ;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond's POV

Things were really getting heated in that kitchen. I wanted him to take me now, but at the same time I didn't just want to give up. Because if I gave up that means he wins. He can't win. But at this moment my body wants him, my heart wants him, while my mind is telling me to stop.

He lifted me up on the counter and continued to kiss my neck. I let a small moan escape my lips. He looked at me and smirked, then coninued with kissing my neck. Ugh it felt so good. He then lifted my shirt over top of my head revealing my red laced bra. I most def., was enjoying what I was getting into.

"Are you sure you want me to continue? Because I will stop if you want me to." He whispered in my ear.

His breath sent chills down my back.

"Yes, keep going."

He started kissing me from my neck down to my belly button. (A/N By the way I have a really cute belly button xD] He started to unbuckle my pants and he then pulled them off revealing my matching thong.

He took off his shirt and came back to me and started kissing my lips. Oh God his lips were so so so soft! I loved it when he kissed me with all the passion he had in him. I missed kissing him and touching him so much. But I'm so confused right now.

He picked me up off the counter, gripping my ass, and I wrapped my legs around him. He started walking towards the bedroom. When we got to the room he closed and locked the door, throwing me on the bed.

He got on top of me and went down, taking off my panties with his teeth. As soon as they were off, he lifted my legs up in the air and I felt his tongue play with my clit. God it felt so fucking good as he continued to play with it. I moaned and he could tell that I was loving what he was doing with me.

"I love you Diamond"

"I love you too Demontre'"

And with those 5 words, he knew I was ready. He replaced his tongue with his dick. He started to thrust himself in and out slowly at first. Soon he picked up the pace hitting every spot. My walls fit around him like a glove.

I screamed and moaned knowing that I was going to cum soon.

"It's coming!" I screamed closing my eyes tightly.

As I cummed, he nutted. That's when I realized he nutted inside of me and we didn't use protection.

"That face that you make when you cum though

"What face I don't make a face?" I said hitting his chest.

"Yes you do. You squint your eyes, then you bite your lips, then your eyes get all wide and cloudy. It's cute" He laughed

"Whatever. But on a serious note. You do realize you didn't wrap it up and you nutted inside me right?" I asked hoping he would say he did wrap it up.

"Yeah. I didn't notice until after we was done though."

I wasn't ready to be a mommy.

I'm not ready...

I don't wanna be pregnant.

I picked up the phone to make a doctor's appointment for next week. Better to find out from the doctor than to just be clueless. ;\