Chapter 26

Casting is closed. I picked my sister for Ray. c;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Months later*

Diamond's POV

I am now five months pregnant, and if I must say so myself.. I'm HUGE ! I always tell Demontre' that I'm fat and he be all like no you're not babe , you're just pregnant. Pfft. B.S.!

Anywhore.... Demontre' is asleep on the couch. I swear he is so cute when he sleeps. I'm so proud of him. He hasn't cheated or done anything to make me suspect something.

I was letting Montre' lay his head on my lap while he was sleep and I was watching TV, when his phone vibrated. It was a text so I just ignored. I'm not the type of chick that snoops in her boyfriend's things. I know you're thinking, 'He fucked you over once already.' So the fuck what though? Everybody deserves a second chance.

I started channel surfing, when his phone vibrated two more times. Okay this was starting to irritate me. I grabbed his phone off of the coffee table. He had 9 missed calls from the same number and 20 texts. Who the hell was this? I opened the messages.

Text Convo

Unknown: Baby (:

Unknown: Babeeeeeee!

Unknown: Answer me D:

Unknown: I'm waiting for you to get here ;D

Unknown: I bought some new undies. Wanna see em?

Unknown: I love you so much Demontre'.

Unknown: Why do you have to play with that girl's heart.

Unknown: You know you love me.

Unknown: Just leave her and come be with me.

Unknown: You know the only reason you're still with her is because she's pregnant.

Unknown: We can make our own babies. ;D

Unknown: Demontre' !!!!! Rise and shine sleepy head.

Unknown: Loveeeeeeeeee

Unknown: Come keep me warm

Unknown: Babe

Unknown: Helloooooo?

Unknown: -.-

Unknown: Are you still sleep babe?

Unknown: Come overrrr ! I wanna make love!

Unknown: Love you

End Convo

I was too busy reading and crying to even notice that Demontre' was away and staring right at me. After about 2 minutes of staring at the screen, he snatched his phone away from me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE DIAMOND!" I mean mugged him. I was not about to be played again.

"Oh nothing. It's just that your HOE texted you about 20 times! Why are you cheating again?!" I could feel the tears wanting to spill out, but I restricted them.

"I'm not cheating!"

"OH REALLY! BECAUSE I COULDN'T TELL!" I yelled right in his ear. "Oh baby I love you so much! You should leave her and come with me! Stop playing with that girl's heart! You know you love me! I have new undies wanna see em?! I LOVE YOU! How can you sit here in my face and lie to me?!" I screamed not even noticing that I was crying.