Chapter 4

I finally updated ! I hope you guys like this chapter >.

I was thinking hard c;

_________________________________________________

Diamond's POV

I was just waking up while Demontre' was driving like he was crazy. What was going on?

"Woah! Stop the car!" I screamed about to cry.

"No. We have to keep going!" He yelled back.

Okay this nigga is crazy. is he like kidnapping me or something. I'm super scared and i don't know what to do.

"STOP!" I screamed again.

"NO!"

We started arguing. Then he finally stopped.

"What is wrong with you driving like you're crazy?!" I asked panicing.

"THEY ARE COMING FOR US WE GOTTA GO DIAMOND!" He spat in my face.

"Who is coming? What did you do Demontre'?!" I asked on the verge of tears.

He just stayed quiet, staring blankly in the night. This was all too much. So much for us being together.

"Ugh, I hate you. It's over!" I yelled getting out the car.

I looked back and he was still staring in the night. He's so stupid. Why did I even like him in the first place? I don't understand my type of men. I hate him I hate him I hate him! Ugh I swear. Now I have to walk all the way home in the dark because he wants to be dumb. That's okay though he gone get his. I was in the middle of texting my bestfriend when I blacked out... Again.

What the fuck?

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the super short chapter you guys!

I'm in a rush ! But hey ! This means I will update sooner. Pinkie Promise.!

Love you guys (: