Chapter 25

So in this chapter you will see Ray's POV on why Chelsea isn't getting pregnant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray's POV

Chelsea has been crying all week about not being able to get pregnant. I just don't understand why she wants to be a mom so bad. Like I know at one point in time we REALLY tried, but didn't come out successful. After that one time I realized, I'm not ready to be a father. There's just so much responsibility with being a dad, and I don't think I can handle it. I mean yeah I'm mature and all, but all the crying, and pooping, and eating, and more crying. I just don't think I'm ready for Chelsea to pay more attention to the baby.

So for the past couple of months, I haven't been fully honest with her. I want to be, but if I told her then it would break her heart. I don't want my baby to be sad because she doesn't have a baby, but she also has to understand that the baby would be mines too. That she's not only putting responsibility on herself, but me too.

I mean yeah she'd have to carry the baby for nine months, and go into labor, and all that stuff, but I would have to change my lifestyle completely. I would have to spend less time with the boys and stop drinking and smoking. I want Chelsea to get pregnant and be happy, but I also want to be happy.

I really wish she understood me and my reasons why I don't want to get her pregnant just yet. But I guess I need to get her pregnant ASAP because she's talking about going to get me and her checked out. I know there's nothing wrong with me. I just don't know what to do right now.

I keep thinking about it and thinking about it, but all this shit that I'm thinking about doesn't make sense right now. Nothing does. I love that girl to death and I know she gets more and more jealous with each day that passes. She wants to have a baby like Demontre' and Diamond.

Little does Chelsea know, Demontre's and Diamond's baby was an accident. It wasn't meant to happen. But then again, that baby in her stomach is making them closer.

Maybe I should get Chelsea pregnant. We are growing apart. And I really hate seeing her sad. That girl is the love of my life and to see her as depressed as this makes me want to just do whatever she wants.

She needs this baby, and if I was to make a list of reasons why and why not to have a baby, I would have more reasons why. I'm not ready, but I can become ready for you Chelsea.

I can become ready for you.

Let's have us a baby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's so short. I have to go to art(: I'll show you guys one of my drawings one day :D