Chapter 29

Terica's POV

I can't believe Belle is still on this dude Demontre'. Like didn't he leave you like 7 months ago? Like really?! Get over it bitch! 

Oh i should probably introduce myself. I'm Terica, Belle's bestfriend. But sometimes I think about just giving up on her. She just be on too much bullshit.

Anywhore. She texted me and told me to meet her at the park. Like bitch! It's 5:00 in the morning! I'm sleep! -.- But whatever.

I got up and put on my uggs with my pajama pants and cami and i threw on a hoodie. SHIT I'M NOT ABOUT TO FREEZE FOR BELLE'S ASS!

I ran outside and hopped in my car, bumping Highschool - Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. That shit was hot. 

When I pulled up to the park, I could see Belle sitting on the swings. Her crazy ass . -_____- She needs some help. RNS !!!

"Wassup boo?" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay I need your help with getting Demontre' back. I have a new plan."

"BITCH! GET OVER HIM! HE LEFTTTTT YOUUUUUU! FUCK! This shit is really pissing me the fuck off Belle, like the nigga is not thinking about you anymore. Stop dragging me in this bullshit." I spat in her face. She was really pissing me off with this shit.

"Are you going to help me or not?"

Did this hoe not just hear one word that just came out of my mouth? Damn -.- Then I thought about it. I'll just find out what her plan is then stop it. She needs to learn some how.

"Yea. Just tell me what we doing."

"Okay well........"

Ray's POV

Me and Chelsea were still jumping around at 5 in the morning. YASSSS! I bought her a pregnancy test and it's POSITIVE ! That little '+' confirmed it. I'm so happy .... likeeeeeeee .... YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

We didn't tell anybody else about it yet, we just made her a doctor's appointment for next week. This is so exciting. Shittttttt my baby is pregnannnttttt and Ima be a daddddyyyyyyyy.

Me and Chelsea were singing and dancing and screaming and yelling. GAHHH IM SO EFFING HAPPY !

"RAYYYYY STFU !" I could hear Teekay yell from her room.

"COME MAKE ME!" I yelled back.

Before I knew it Teekay was in my room looking mad as fuck.

"Ray why the hell are you making all that damn noise?"

"Can't telllllll youuuuuuuuu!" I sung. Chelsea just laughed.

"I swear Ima fuck you up." Teekay groaned.

IMA BE A DADDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I know this was short but I'm going through a serious case of writer's block again... v.v