Chapter 24

Marie's POV

Jason and I were at his house watching a movie. No, I haven't thought about Demontre'. Actually I'm pretty happy with Jason. I think I'm just going to leave Demontre' and his girl alone. I actually think I want to meet her.

"Babe why don't you go talk to your ex-bestfriend?" I looked up into his eyes.

"Why would I do that? That nigga messed up his chances with being my friend. Why should I let him... nevermind."

"Why don't you like him now anyways? I mean what happened between you two was years ago. Get over it babe. And before you say anything just tell me WHY you don't like him now....Please?" I gave him my puppy dog eyes. He can never resist them.

"Fine! About two months ago, the night that we kissed at the movies, I found my girl in bed with him. Well she wasn't my girl... I mean she was but she wasn't. It's complicated." My eyes got wide. "What's wrong?"

"Well... babe I have to tell you something that I've been keeping from you because I was scared to lose you. I know Demontre'. I used to date him. I also know that your ex is pregnant with his baby. But none of that matters now right?" I asked trying to kiss him, but he moved his face away.

"YOU DATED DEMONTRE' AND DIDN'T TELL ME?! HOW COULD YOU EVEN KEEP SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM ME?! I TRUSTED YOU AND TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!"

"THIS ISN'T ALL MY FAULT! YOU KEPT THINGS FROM ME TOO! YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT MONTRE' AND YOUR EX! SO STOP YELLING AT ME ABOUT THINGS THAT AREN'T MY FAULT!"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! WE WOULDN'T BE ARGUING IF YOU HAD ANY DAMN SENSE!"

I looked down. That really hurt me because all my life i have been called stupid and a dummy. "I fucking hate you." I said quietly. Instantly his eyes got wide and he knew what he had done.

"I'm so sorry babe. I'm sorry." He got on his knees pleading me to forgive him. I refused to forgive him so he picked me up and carried me to the room and laid me on the bed.

He slowly started pulling off my pants and panties and he went to work. Eating me out and playing with my clit. I promise you that made me feel a whole lot better. And the rest was history. (;

Diamond's POV

I was dying my hair red again when there was a knock at the door. Demontre' went to go get us dinner so of course I had to take my big ole' self to the door. I think I'm carrying twins >:D.

I opened the door and there stood Chelsea crying. I brought her inside and tried mty best to get her to calm down. Finally she chilled out a little bit.

"Chels tell me what's wrong baby." I said while rubbing her back.

"Ray & I are never going to be able to have a baby." She started crying again.

"Hush.. what do you mean?"

"We've been trying since before you got pregnant and it's impossible!" I looked down, knowing that she was jealous that she won't get pregnant and I will.

"Well why don't you stop trying and just have sex. Maybe you're just trying too hard. Give it a try mamashhh. I love you and you know that. Just give it a rest for a little while and just have sex. Just enjoy it. Now you have to go I gotta wash my hair and eat." I said pushing her out the door.

"Thank you baby." She gave me a hug and kiss then left.

I ran back to the bathroom and hopped in the shower washing my hair. The while time I was in the shower I was thinking about Ray and Chelsea not being able to have a baby. Is it something wrong with Ray? Could it be Chelsea? I shook it off because what's going on in their bedroom was none of my business.

I got out the shower and put on my pajamas. By time Demontre' came back, I had dozed off. I woke up because I smelled Chinese food. :DDDD While me and my babe was eating I had to ask him.

"Babe Chelsea came over while you was gone."

"Okay?"

"And she told me that she's been trying to get pregnant, but she's not successful with it. Do you think it could be Ray?"

"Nah. It's probably her. Her eggs may not be fertile. But who knows? Maybe they should just adopt."

After he said that i stayed quiet the rest of the night. Thinking about how my baby can't have a kid. I don't want her to be sad....

Or jealous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Is Jason a freak?

-- Why can't Chelsea have kids?

-- Is Ray doing something on purpose because he doesn't want to be a father?

-- What will Diamond do to help Chelsea?

-- Where's Belle?

-- DIAMOND'S HAIR IS SUPER RED AGAIN :DDDDDDD YAY!!!!!!!!