Chapter 20

*1 Week Later*

Diamond's POV

I was shaking my leg super fast, while Demontre' eyeballed me. Yeah I know what you're thinking... 'Diamond why did you let him back in your life?!' Well for one it's MY life, two I love him to death, three we might be having a kid together, and four HE CAN PUT IT DOWN! I know I'm crazy, but I'm crazy for him.

Me & Demontre' was in the doctor's office, waiting for Dr.Walsh to come back with my pregnancy test results.

"Calm down. I feel like if you don't stop shaking your leg, then it's going to fall off." I heard Dr.Walsh come in.

"I'm sorry. I'm just nervous."

"It's understandable. So Ms.Martinez I have the results to your pregnancy test, and all I have to say is Congrats!"

As soon as he said that, I got still. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I'm not ready to be a mom, but I don't believe in abortion. I looked over at Demontre' as Dr.Walsh handed him a prescription. I'm not sure what for. Then I realized Demontre' was standing in front of me saying something.

"What?" I asked still lost in Dr.Walsh's words.

"Let's go babe. We have to get your vitamins." He said holding up the prescription.

Then that's when it really hit me. I'M PREGNANT! Just as soon as I realized it I got super excited. Yeah I'm not ready to be a mom, but I'm having a kid with Demontre'. We can finally start a family. That's if he learns to do right by me. I jumped in Demontre's arms as he hugged me tight and swirled me around.

He then carried me bridal style to the car. Which made me blush because people were staring and smiling. He sat me in the car and we went on our way to the pharmacy to get whatever he said the prescription was.

I'm so happy I'm pregnant.

Demontre's POV

When we found out Diamond was pregnant I was super happy. At first I didn't want to show it because she looked upset that she was. I'm pretty sure she isn't ready to be a mom. But then her mood completely changed after the Dr. gave me her prescription for her vitamins. She jumped on me and gave me a super tight hug.

Now we're on our way to Ray's house to tell him wassup. We already got her vitamins. Ray will probably kill me. Diamond is like a little sister to him. They call each other twins ut they know damn well they don't look anything alike.

"You do realize Ray is going to kill you right?" Diamond said with a smirk on her face.

She's slick. She probably gonna tell Ray something and get my ass beat. It's alright though because i love this girl, and i will take a beating for her. Then things got serious.

"Babe, I will always be your girl and princess right?" She asked.

I stopped the car and looked her dead in the eye. "No. Because one day I'm going to have a new girl and you'll meet her."

I could tell she was hurt. She looked down at the ground. "Why would I meet her?" She asked softly.

"Because she's going to look up at you and call you mommy. She's going to be my princess and you're going to be my queen." With my last words I kissed her passionately and continued to Ray's house. I knew she was shocked by my answer because she was speechless.

I promise i won't mess up again.

Ray's POV

I was in bed with Chelsea (naked(;] When I heard a knock at the door. At first i just ignored it, but then they knocked again. "HOLD ON!" I screamed. "Go put on some clothes babe." I kissed her and started putting on my basketball shorts.

I walked to the living room and opened the door. It was Demontre' and Diamond. What were they doing here? Usually they called or texted before they came because they knew how me and Chelsea get down(; . Whatever they are here for, it must be important.

I dapped Demontre' up and hugged my twin as they walked in.

"Chelsea! Babe! Come here! Diamond and Demontre' is here!" I yelled.

Within a few second I heard Chelsea's size 6 foot running down the steps. She jumped on Diamond's lap and started kissing her cheeks telling her how much she missed her. It had only been a couple of days? Me and Montre' just laughed.

"So wassup? Why y'all here?" I asked.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes. Then...

"Well, twin......"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Is Diamond going to tell Ray that she's pregnant?

- Is Ray and Demontre' gonna fight?

- Will Demontre' mess up again.

- Wasn't what Deomtre' said to Diamond cuteeeee !?