Chapter 32

Ray's POV

I was coming out of McDonald's to see Chelsea in the car, looking mad as hell but happy at the same time. Who got her panties in a bunch?

When I got in I put my phone in my pocket and leaned in to kiss Chelsea, but she dodged it.

"You good babe?" She just ignored. "Chelsea, are you good? What's wrong? Is it something with Diamond's baby?" I began to get scared.

"Nope. Diamond's baby is fine. Her name is Princesa Amor Gonzalez, and she has both of her parents. But our baby? She or he might just have one because Ima kill you." She sounded really calm.

"What are you talking about? I swear Chelsea, you need to start taking your meds again." Yeah, she was on meds but she stopped taking them. She didn't need them anymore.

"What am I talking about?! WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT! YOUR HOE TEXTED! SHE SAID COME THROUGH..." I looked in her eyes and I could see tears forming. Damn.

"Chels... it's not what it seems. Kayley is just a friend... nothing more." 

"Yeah right Ray. -.- You're a fucking liar. A NO GOOD DIRTY DOG ! I hate you! I can't believe I even wasted my time with you! I've been faithful all this fucking time, while you being the man whore that you are, decided to cheat on me. What is it? Am I not enough? Am I not good enough to have you to myself? I have to share you with all the hoes now. Nah! You know what.... FUCK THIS!" As soon as I was about to say something she pulled the gun out from under the seat and put it to my head. I could see now that she was crying. "You hurt me Ray. You heart my heart. I may not be the perfect girl but I was perfect enough to get pregnant by you. I was perfect enough to sleep with you. I was perfect enough to not cheat on you. You're just dirty. Ain't no telling what I got fucking around with you. Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your head off right now."

At this point, I was so scared. Chelsea is crazy. She WILL kill me.

"Chels babe, calm down. Put the gun down and we can talk about this. You want one good reason why you shouldn't kill me? We're having a kid together. Do you want our baby to grow up without a daddy? Babe, I cheated once. Kayley was a one night stand."

"When did you do it?"

"About a month ago."

"YOU CHEATED ON ME WHILE I WAS PREGNANT! YOU SICK BASTARD!" As she was yelling at me, my phone vibrated.

I pulled my phone out and checked the text. As soon as my eyes fell upon those three words, my heart fell. It couldn't be. I looked up at Chelsea and she said what. Oh God...

"Kayley's pregnant..." I didn't know what to do.

"TAKE ME HOME NOW!" Chelsea was crying her eyes out.

Chelsea's POV

As soon as we got home, I got out of the car, got the keys to the other car, and left. I was speeding down the highway. I WASN'T GOING TO LET HIM BREAK ME. But little did I know he already did. I was going 90 in a 40 mile zone. 

Fuck everything. Fuck Ray. Fuck this baby. Fuck love. Fuck Kayley. Fuck being pregnant. Fuck LIFE! I hate everything in this whole fucking world. 

As I was speeding, I recieved a text. I looked down for 2 seconds, and when I looked back up... all I saw was headlights. I felt the pain before I realized what happened. Then I heard people shouting, she's pregant and call 911! After a little while of the pain... I heard sirens.... then I was gone.

I'm so sorry Ray.... I love you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O_o

NOOOOO CHELSEAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! D;

Is Chelsea dead?

What happened to the baby?

When is Jason, Marie, Demontre', and Diamond gonna meet?

Is Ray sorry really?

Was Kayley really just a one nighter?

-- Jaiie