Chapter 27

Demontre's POV

I woke up at 9:26 this morning with nobody beside me. I sighed feeling bad for yelling at Diamond. I was expecting her to follow me back in the room and we could make up, but she didn't. I got up, hopped in the shower, then put on my clothes. I was wearing a white polo shirt, khaki skinny jeans, and black vans, with a white and black OBEY snapback. I was going to go get Ray and we're gonna go get a tattoo.

"BABE! I'M GOING OUT!" I yelled through the house. No response. I looked throughout the house but I couldn't find her.

I hopped in the car and sped all the way to Ray's. When I got there I started to bang on the door. Ray opened it as I panicked.

"Diamond is missing bro! We got into an arguement last night and now she's missing! I just-- Oh." She came to the door wide eyed. As soon as I saw her I pulled her into my embrace.

"I'm so sorry babe. I shouldn't have yelled at you or told you that you was fucked up. I was just mad. I'm so sorry." I gave her several kisses.

This girl meant the world to me right now. I just felt so bad for doing that to her. I was in the wrong and I realize that.

"No babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone through your phone and I should have believed you. But be honest with me... who was that texting you." I sighed.

"To be honest, it was Belle. She started blackmailing me a couple of months ago. I know I should have told you, but I didn't want you to start worrying about it. If need be, I'll just call the police." I said kissing her forehead. She was just silent.

She eventually help on to me tightly and wouldn't let me go. I noticed Ray had left us by ourselves. I guess to go get dressed.

"Babe, me and Ray have to go okay? I love you." I kissed her one last time as Ray came to the door. Ray hugged Diamond.

"Love you twin. Take care of Chelsea and Teekay. We'll be back in a little while."

"Okay I will." She said blowing a kiss to me and closing the door.

As soon as I started the car and bumped No Worries - Lil Wayne, Ray turned the music down. He looked me dead in my eye and said... "I think Chelsea is pregnant."

Chelsea's POV

Okay so I've been thinking.. it's been about two months since me and Ray last.... ya know did it... and now I'm thicker and I'm feeling sick. I think I'm pregnant. Ray went with Montre' to go get a tattoo today. I could really care less, I just want some pickles and peanut butter.

I walked downstairs to Diamond and Teekay watching Spongebob. "Baby, will you go to the store and get me some pickles." I did my puppy dog eyes.

"What I look like, 5 months pregnant, driving to the store to get yo' ass some pickles?" She laughed. I mean mugged her.

"Teeeeeeekaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!?" I said in a whiny voice.

"Nope!" She just shook her head.

These hoes triflin. Gone sit on my couch but not gone get me no pickles. -_- Ole' bums! I text my RayBaby.

Text Convo

HisPrincess

HerPrince

HisPrincess

HerPrince

HisPrincess

HerPrince

HisPrincess

HerPrince

HisPrincess

HerPrince

HisPrincess

HerPrince

HisPrincess

HerPrince

HisPrincess

End Convo

After I finished texting him, I simply stuck my tongue out at Diamond and Teekay and ran back upstairs before they could catch me.

I might be pregnant.....

And he's happy aboout it ! :DDDDDD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray be spazzzingg o.o

Chelsea is soooooo pregnant.

Diamond and Teekay are triflin LOL! ;D

And Montre' is so sweet !!!!!!!!!

Where's Marie and Jason?

Belle still crazy?

New character soon ? ;DDDDDDDDDDD!

I THINK YESSSSSSSS !