Chapter 46

Diamond's POV

I spun around quickly and started swinging. I had no clue who just grabbed me but I was going in. 

"Stop stop.!" I felt his hands grab my arms to keep me from swinging.

"Who are you?! Please let me go!" I managed to scream through tears. Why was I crying again?

"Ma. Calm down. What's wrong? I just wanted to ask you a question..." I pulled me into his embrace rubbing my back like he knew me. Wait was he trying to flirt? Doesn't he see I'm pregnant?

I quickly pushed him away and wiped my tears. "What is it?" I said showing no emotion.

"I was just wondering if you could give me a ride to Marco's. My car broke down a couple miles back. I just need to get there because my girlfriend works there and she can help me with the car. I would have asked for your help with the car but from the looks of it, you're pregnant." He eyed me up and down.

"Are you calling me fat?!" I faked a surprise face. Then I laughed. "Sure I'll take you, get in."

We both got in the car. On our way to Marco's, learned a lot about him. His name is Chris. He's 19. No kids and he's very respectful. I respect that shit.

After a long 30 minute drive of talking and singing, we pulled up at Marco's. He then asked me to come in with him. When I got out the car, I saw Demontre's car. At least I think I did. It probably isn't him, so I brushed it to the side.

Before we went in, Chris asked me if I was ready to meet his girl. I just simply shook my head yes, and he took my hand. As soon as we walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes... Tears started to escape.

"TIERRRAAAAAAAAA! BABESSSSSSSSSSS !" I ran up to her and jumped in her arms.

"Diamond? What are you doing here? Pregnant lady." She kissed my cheek and set me on the ground.

"Well this here is-"

"Chris. I know he's my boyfriend." She was cheesing so hard.

"OMG! DOUBLEEEEE DATEEEEEE ! OMG OMG OMG ! Lemme call Demontre'"

I dialed Demontre's number, and I could here his ringtone in the resturant. WTF? I looked around and there I saw him, pressing ignore, eating and laughing with .... Her -___- . 

I walked over, picked up my kids, and left without a word. Chris and Tierra was following me. How could I be so stupid to not know he was cheating? How could I be so dumb? And he had my kids around this chick! No he's gone have to get his shit and leave my house. 

I got in the car, with Aurora, Chris, Tierra, and Princesa in the backseat. I sped all the way home. When I got there, anger took control of me. I grabbed all his shit and put it in the bathtub. I put gasoline over all his stuff and set fire to it. 

I'm so tired of these games he is playing. I'm so tired of it. 

I sat in the corner and cried, until I couldn't cry anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La'Shea - BOW ! TEAM DARK SKINNED WE DON'T LIKE THEM RED BONES!

Demontre' - Stfu -.- You are light skinned bitch.

La'Shea - Aye ayee ayeeeeee! Chill ;p

Tierra - La'Shea , you are such a hoe.

Ray - SHE A HOE HOE HOE HOE HOEEEEEEE SHE A HOEEEE A DIRTY HOEEEEEEE!

La'Shea - And how am I a hoe bitch?

Chris - Ayee chill with the names towards my girl, but you keep tryna get with Demontre'. He don't want your nappy weave wearing ass. You got Diamond in the corner crying. She won't even come in the fucking author's note.

Demontre' - She's not really crying is she?!

Chris - Yeah she is. STFU and you will be able to hear her.

*Everyone shuts up and hears Diamond crying.*

Chelsea - Smh Demontre'.......

Ray - You need to stop fucking with that girl's heart.

Demontre' - I didn't do anything..... I just took a friend to lunch.

TeeKay - Correction. Old fuck buddy.

Demontre' - Whatever. Author.... I think we need to cut this Author's Note short. I ... I ... I just don't .... UGH!

*Demontre' storms out.*

Me - Okay then ....... Author Note is ending.

Everyone - Byeeeee!

-- Jaiie