Chapter 5

So now we get to find out what happened to Diamond ! :D

I'm really hyper. Thank you guys for liking my story .-. I know I haven't been on my top game with writing but I promise I'll do better. I'm just going through a lot. But anyways .... 

Without further a due .... Chapter 5 >:DDDD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demontre's POV

I was just sitting there. Shocked. Speechless. And to be honest, I was scared. This was so much on my shoulders. I have people after me, Diamond just broke up with me and walked away. Now she's walking home in the dark. I bet she hates me. What else could go wrong? My phone vibrated and it brought me out of my thoughts. It was a text from Diamond. Maybe she came around to know that I love her and she doesn't want to be without me.

Text Convo

MyJuliet<3 : You killed three of my men... so I will torture your girl.

MyRomeo<3 : Wait who is this? Where's Diamond?

MyJuliet<3 : You know exactly who this is. Either you bring me my money plus extra or I will torture your girl in everyway possible at every second of the day.

MyRomeo<3 : Yo' I'll bring you your money just don't touch her. How much do you want?

MyJuliet<3 : 50k, and I want it by Friday. Until then let's begin the torture.

End of Convo

This dude wanted me to bring him 50k by Friday... and it's already Wednesday. I only have 10k. This is some bs! How am I supposed to get this money to save Diamond. I thought and thought and then I got an idea.

I'm coming babygirl.

Diamond's POV

I was slowly waking up again. I was in a bed. Maybe what just happened was just a dream. As my eyes came into focus with the light, I look at my surroundings. This isn't my house. Or my room. I looked done... Or my clothes. I was naked. Where is my clothes?! I started panicking and looking around trying to find my clothes, when I heard the door open. I instantly looked up and infront of me stood a very tall handsome built guy in some basketball shorts. Lord what did I do. I just stared up at the guy as his mouth moved but no words came out. What was he saying?

"What?" I asked.

"I said, Lover Boy is coming. Hopefully soon. With my money." He said looking down at me.

He picked up some clothes off the dresser and threw them at me. After that he turned around to go. Then he stopped and looked me dead in my eye.

"Oh yeah. And thanks for the great punani." The word sounded so foreign. 

I didn't do it did I? I didn't give him what I was saving for Demontre. As soon as I realized he wasn't joking and he walked out of the room, I started crying. How could I give the one thing I held for Demontre' forever, to someone else? How could I cheat on the love of my life? Then it hit me. He said that Lover Boy was coming hopefully with his money. This guy raped me. It wasn't my fault. I was out cold. Then I started remembering thos last few events with Demontre'. And then blacking out. This guy kidnapped and raped me... There's no telling what he's going to do next.

I'm so sorry Demontre'.

Please help me. 

I cried...