Chapter 17

Diamond's POV

I can't believe I said all that stuff to Demontre'. Lord knows I love him and I want to give him another chance, but I'm scared to get hurt. Plus I have Jason. And I know for sure he won't hurt me.

I walked into the theater and as soon as I walked in I saw it. So much for happy endings. Jason was kissing another girl. Like how many times am I going to go through this? I took off my ring that he gave me and threw it at him. As soon as it hit him he looked up, and I can tell in his eyes that he regretted kissing that hoe. I turned around not caring how I got out of there, just as long as I got out.

I'm so tired of being hurt. I think I'm just going to stop with the relationships. Suddenly I felt a tear roll down my face. I didn't even want to cry right now. I heard Jason calling my name as he ran after me. I got outside when he grabbed my arm, turned me around, and started kissing me passionately.

As soon as I felt his lips on mine, I slapped him. How dare he put his nasty, dirty lips on me. He grabbed the side of his face and eyeballed me. I smirked.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Um, let's see. I go to the bathroom to cry because I saw my ex that cheated on me, then I come back to the theater to see you kissing on some bitch, THEN you kissed me. I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you are not any different from Demontre'. I'm so fucking tired of you niggas claiming that y'all love somebody, but all you know is getting in somebody's pants. I'm sure happy I didn't let you put your dirty ass hand in the cookie jar. Ain't no telling what I would have if I did." I spat in his face.

"The fuck?! What the fuck are you trying to say?! I've been fucking faithful to you Diamond fucking Martinez. Why do you have to be such a bitch?! Just because one dude broke your fucking heart doesn't mean another dude will!"

"YES HE WILL BECAUSE ALL OF YOU FUCKING DOGS ARE THE SAME!"

"WHO FUCKING ASKED YOU TO TRY THEM ALL?!"

I slapped him again. I'm done with all the bullshit. After that I walked away. I started my long walk home. Fuck a nigga that thinks he's gonna play me. That's when I heard footsteps behind me, but when I looked no one was there. After all the shit I have been through I was scared as hell, so I started speed walking. Then I heard them again. I broke out in a run as soon as I felt some big strong hands wrap around my waist. I was screaming and kicking and crying for my life.

"Diamond calm down. It's me. It's Demontre'. Chill."

"What? Demontre'! What the fuck?! Get off of me! What do you want?" He let go of me.

"I saw you and ole' dude arguing. I figured I should give you a ride home. It's the least I could do after all the shit I put you through."

"No thanks." I smirked.

"Come on stop being so stubborn. I'll take you straight home if you want me to."

I thought about it. "Fine."

We walked back to the theater and he opened the car door for me. I know I'm probably being dumb for taking this ride, but this man right here is the love of my life. After 30 minutes of complete silence we were at my house. I did feel some type of comfort with him being around. I wasn't ready for him to go just yet.

"Want to come in?"

"Sure"

He parked the car in the driveway, we got out, and went in the house. As soon as we were inside I kicked off my shoes and went into the kitchen. When I got in the kitchen I noticed that I had some dirty dishes. I started cleaning them. A little while after I start cleaning I felt some hands wrap around my waiste. And soon after that I felt kisses on my neck. I wanted to resist but I the same time I was tired of pushing him away.

I turned around and our eyes met. I looked into his eyes and I could see all the hurt and sorrow. I could tell that some shit was going through his mind. I loved this boy with ALL my heart and I have to learn to stop pushing people away.

I soon felt lips against my mouth...

Was I really going to let him do this.?

Was I really going to do this with him....?

I think the answer is yes....... i love him....

I really do .