Chapter 14

Diamond's POV

This nigga had went all out to go see this girl. He has never looked this good for me. What was she doing that I wasn't matter fact who is this bitch ?

I was parked on the side of the road across from his house. Okay, I know what you're thinking . 'This bitch is fucking crazy following her boyfriend around and shit. Not trusting him.' Well you know what I have to say to you bitch ass niggas? FUCK YOU!

The only reason I'm following him is because I love him. I just want to see if he really loves me to. Everyone knows I'm not the type of clingy girlfriend , but fuck you if you think you're going to cheat on me.

Demontre' was getting in the car with a blanket and a basket. Well damn, just do everything for this bitch. He started the car and before i knew it we were on our way to the park.

I stayed a couple feet back so he wouldn't suspect that I was following him.

The girl that he met at the park had long black hair and stood at a good 5'2. I still looked better of course.

He laid down the blanket and the basket and he helped her sit down. What the fuck? They were talking about God knows what. They talked for a good hour or so.

As soon as I decided that it was just a friendly get together and I was about to leave, he kissed her. And not just a little peck on the cheek, but like tongue down her throat type shit!

I screamed, started the car, an left. I can't believe he would do that shit to me.

How could he?.....

Demontre's POV

The date was going good. We was talking getting to know each other better, when I kissed her. Her lips were so soft. They were just kissable. That's when I heard a scream. I looked up and saw a car that looked familiar drive away, but I didn't pay any attention to it.

After me and Belle parted ways I decided to call Diamond. I dialed her number and after it rung twice it went to voicemail. She forwarded my call? Maybe she's busy or on the phone. I decided to text her.

Text Convo

MyRomeo

MyJuliet

MyRomeo

MyJuliet

MyRomeo

MyRomeo

MyRomeo

MyRomeo

What was her problem?

*The next day*

Diamond's POV

Me, Chelsea, Ray, and Demontre' went out for pizza. Chelsea already knew what happened because I told her, so I sat beside her and she knew exactly why. I didn't even make eye contact with Demontre'.

He kept trying to touch my hand and talk to me but I just ignored him . Like I still couldn't believe this nigga kissed that hoe.

Speak of the devil. The bitch walked in. Demontre' saw her too but as soon as he saw her he turned around. Guess he didn't want to get caught. Too late for that though huh?

She walked over to the table. Bad move Hun. I'm about to fuck this bitch up. Let's see what she has to say.

"Hey Demontre'." She said smiling.

"Uh, hey." He said like he didn't want to talk to her.

"So I had a great time last night." As soon as she said that I looked at Chelsea like 'is this hoe stupid. I'm about to fuck her up.' Chelsea just shook her head no. "So you gonna introduce me?" She asked him. I just looked up at her.

"Yeah Demontre' introduce your friend. Because according to her you had a great time." I said rolling my eyes.

"Uh, well Ray, Chelsea, Diamond... This is Belle. Belle this is Ray my bestfriend, Chelsea Diamond's bestfriend, and Diamond my girlfriend." He said.

"Girlfriend? Well you didn't say you ha a girlfriend yesterday. That's okay though cause obviously you don't love her if you kissed me." She smirked.

Before she could say anything else I blacked out and started throwing punches. This bitch crossed the line and I'm tired of being hurt. Eventually Demontre' pulled me off of her saying if I didn't stop then I was gonna end up going to jail.

As soon as he let me go, I stormed out of the pizza parlor.

I'm done....

--------------------------------

All I have to say is .....

Wow!