Chapter 44

Diamond's POV

I woke up at around 4:00 am to go pee. But I wasn't in the hospital anymore. I was at home. I looked down to see Princesa knocked out on the bed. Maybe what happened was just a dream. But it felt so damn real. 

I got up and walked to the bathroom. After i finished, I went downstairs to get my charger for my phone. I grabbed it and when I was about to walk back upstairs, I saw someone on the couch. My first reaction was scream and beat ass.

I started screaming and I threw my charger at the person. Who the fuck was this on my couch? I ran over to the person and started swinging. After I figured the person had enough, I turned on the lamp. Guess who was on my fucking couch... -________-. Demontre's ass. The fuck was he doing here?

"Damn Diamond." He said holding his head. I just giggled, cause I did beat him up pretty bad. Oh well! *Shrugs* "Why'd you do that?"

"Why the fuck you on my couch?" I said with attitude and i put my hands on my hips.

"We was at the hospital and you and Princesa fell asleep. I brought you home and it was too late for me to drive back to my house, so I slept on your couch. I figured you didn't want me in your bed." He rubbed his head.

Now I was kind of feeling bad. I told him to hold on. I went in the kitchen and got him an icepack for his head. I went back to the couch, sat beside him, and put the icepack on his head. Suddenly our eyes connected.

When I look in this boy's eyes, my heart melts. I know you're thinking 'Diamond -.- He is no good. Why you keep going back? You should be smarter than that...' Well you've never seen Demontre' in person. Just being in his presence sends chills down my spine. I'm in love with this boy and always will be.

Before I knew it, his lips landed on mine. Now at first I didn't kiss back, but I just couldn't resist. I started kissing back and we kissed for about 5 minutes. I don't know how we held our breath that long, but we did. 

He slowly started to pull off my shirt, placing little kisses on my neck and chest. Before I knew it, we were both naked on the couch. 

Now you can't see me as a hoe or anything, because remember this is the only guy I've had sex with voluntarily. 

He began to suck on my neck, making me let out soft moans. He whispered into my ear. "Take a deep breath when I say three. One, Two--" 

He never got to three, because before I knew it he was inside of my stomach. He wasn't rushing either. He was going slow and deep. And it felt amazing. As he thrusted in and out of me, I screamed and moaned for more. He never went as fast as I wanted him to. 

After about an hour and a half we were both on the floor, cuddled. I played in his now curly hair, sense he hasn't had a haircut. 

He has never made me feel the way I felt tonight. He has never made me climax like that. He has never held me like he did. And he has never kissed me as passionately as he did. No, we didn't have sex. We made love.

You might think, 'Well how you do make love when you're not together?' We made love because we are both in love. I'm in love with him and he's in love with me. I know he has done wrong several times, but doesn't everyone?

We eventually fell asleep. I felt like I was sleep for 5 minutes when Princesa came jumping on me. 

"MAAAAAA! MA!!!!!! MAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She sounded so cute in her little baby voice.

I sat up and I realized that Demontre' wasn't beside me anymore. I guess he left. :\ 

I got up, wrapped the blanket around me, and went into the kitchen. I smiled when I saw Demontre' standing at the stove, in his underwear. He was cooking me breakfast. I was just cheesing so hard. 

I just love this boy so much.!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me - So you guys like this chap--

Diamond - YEAH YEAH! WE LIKE THE CHAPTER BLAH BLAH!

Demontre' - Diamond you have to stop cutting her off like that...

Diamond - OH SO NOW YOU GOT A THING WITH THE HOE?!

Demontre' - Hell no -.- No offense Jaiie.

Me - None taken...

Diamond - You are such a liar .... that's why I beat your ass...

Demontre' - And that's also why you made love to me right?

La'Shea - AHAA!

Tierra - Shea -.- SHUSH! DON'T YOU SEE THEY'RE HAVING A MOMENT?!

La'Shea - Does it look like I give a fuck ?! 

Tierra - Yea .-.

La'Shea - Well lemme clear it up for you .... I DON'T GIVE A FUCKKKK ! -Smokey voice-

Chris - What's up with you fucking with people's girls man?

Chelsea - Who the fuck is this lopsided head ass nigga.

Chris - New Character... -.- It's nice to meet you too (Sarcasm)

Chelsea - Nigga what the fuck you doing in the Author's Note? Shit you ain't had no POV yet.

Chris - Man W.e t(-_-t)

Me - OKAY!!!! ENDING CHAPTER!!!!!

Diamond - NO WAIT I HAVE--

Me - BYEEEE!

Diamond - BI--

Me - *Ends A/N*

-- Jaiie <3