Chapter 36

Makenzey's POV

Ray walked in the living room and I knew it was about to go down. At first he just stared at me like he's never seen me before. Well I gotta admitt, I did kinda get the mula. So I know I looked good. He kept looking from me, to TeeKay, to Daniel, and back. Until finally...

"Get the hell out of my house Kenzey." Did he really just say that?

"RayBaby I want to go up to the room and have some-. Oh. o_O Hi...." Who is this hoe? I mean damn I missed everything.

"You don't have to worry Ray me & Daniel were just leaving." We got up to leave but TeeKay stopped us.

"No sit down right now Kenzey. I have not seen you for years and I'm not gonna let him kick you out for his own selfish reasons." TeeKay really suprised me. Didn't expect her to be the one to go ape shit.

"Well Tee if you want to see her so bad, you can go live on the streets with her hoe ass." Ray rolled his eyes. I just sat back because I knew what was about to go down.

"Nigga tf? Does she look like she lives on the fucking streets? I take care of my girl while your girl over here and got on an outfit that my girl had last year and then gave it to Goodwill. You probably got it for her at Goodwill. You don't got to worry about my girl so sit ya ass down and show some damn respect." Daniel was just so sweet. The girl that was with Ray just sat there with her mouth wide open.

"Show you respect? In MY house? I don't think you realize that you're a-" He GCO.

"Yo Ray let's have a BBQ. For Chelsea's return." 

That's when I looked behind me and there stood Demontre' with a girl beside him and a baby. I jumped in his arms and kissed him on his lips. Those soft lipsss. "MONTREEEE BABYYYY! I MISSED YOU!"

He just stared at me like who the fuck are you. And his girl looked at me like bitch... And Daniel was too busy staring at the girl beside him. Ugh -.- . Fucking Dog.

"Kenzey? Dude get off me. I fucked and ducked on you. What are you doing in my nigga's house anyway." That hurt when he said that. Because truth be told, I got pregnant by him and I got an abortion.

"YOU FUCKED MY SISTER BRO?!" Ray was screaming. Oh my Gosh. I got a headache.

"SISTER? Kenzey why didn't you tell me Ray was your brother?"

"How was I supposed to know you knew him?"

It just got quiet. Finally me and Daniel had to leave because we had some business to take care of. Niggas be fucking up by not giving us our money. But fuck it. I got something for em.

But the whole way to the warehouse all I could think about was Montre', that girl, and that baby. Was it his? Damn I should have had my baby so I could have his first born. Whatever though. And Daniel kept staring at her lumpy ass. Wtf. GOSH!

Niggas ain't shit but bitches with dicks...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want a dedication? Want a shoutout? Want to be apart of the story?

GIVE ME IDEASSSSS! PLEASEEEE D; !

-- Jaiie