Chapter 22

Marie's POV

Demontre' called me today to tell me that he had a baby on the way and we couldn't be together anymore. Like what? Just last week we were fine. At the movies hugging and kissing. Then he just left the movies with some girl... I bet that's his baby momma. I don't understand though. I'm Puerto Rican, 5'6, with long black curly hair with blue tips. I am pretty sexy if I must say so myself. I just don't understand why he would break up with me.

Well I did kiss that guy at the movies. It was a big mistake. It reallt wasn't meant to go down like that. I tried to call that guy several times after that night, but he just ignores me. Ugh I swear i can't stand niggas these days. I tried calling ole' dude again. It rung 3 times until...

"Yo'?"

"Jason? Hey wassup it's Marie."

"Yeah I know who it is. Wassup?"

"Can you meet me at El Ranchito?"

"Yeah I'll be there in 15."

With that we hung up. I got up put on some clothes. I was not about to be lonely because Demontre' wants to go get other females pregnant. I have an idea to get my baby boy back.

I got in the car and bumped Two Chains all the way to El Ranchito. I went inside and saw Jason sitting at a table. I walked over and sat down.

"Hey." I said smiling. "We need to talk."

"Okay wassup?"

I was about to tell him that I was feelin' him when the waitress walked up. She didn't even look at me, she just stared at Jason.

"Welcome to El Ranchito. I'll be your waitress. Can I start you off with something to drink?" She said biting her lip. Are you serious?

"Yea lemme get a Coke." Jason said not seeming very interested in the waitress.

"Anything else?" She winked.

"AHEM! Yes I would like a sweet tea." She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Oh sweetie don't make me take them out your head, put em' in my hand, and show you how you really roll em'. Obviously he's not interested in your ratchet ass. Leave and go get our drinks, and when you come back, have enough respect for the female he is sitting with. Stop being such a hoe. You are dismissed now." I said smirking.

She walked away with a blank look on her face. Jason looked at me and smiled.

"So what did you wanna talk about boo?" He reached under the table and held my hand. I started to feel my face get red.

"Um-- Well I just wanted to let you know that I like you and all and I think you should give me and chance. Lemme be that ride or die girl that you need in your life." I smiled looking down.

He lifted my chin up and kissed me passionately. So yeah that's a yes! We went on the rest of the night laughing and getting to know each other more.

"Yeah I used to have this bestfriend. We had a brother relationship but then he got mad at me for no reason." He said.

"Oh really? What was his name?"

"Demontre'."

I nearly choked on my Pollo Pibil. I couldn't tell Jason that me & Demontre' dated. So I just played it off. At around 9:00 we went our seprate ways. After about 30 minutes I got a text.

Boobie

Booboo

Boobie

Booboo

Boobie

Booboo

Boobie

Booboo

End Convo.

I turned my car around and headed for Jason's house. I guess I was spending the night with him tonight....

And I had a plan on how to get Demontre' back with me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Is Marie just using Jason?

-- Does Jason realize it?

-- What is Marie going to do to get Demontre' back?

-- Is he going to fall for her tricks?

-- Is everything going to be fucked up... AGAIN!?