Chapter 30

*3 month later*

Diamond's POV

I'm 8 months! OhEmGee I'm so excited. I look like I'm about to pop. And tell me why Chelsea is pregnant and this hoe didn't tell me until like a week ago -.- LAWD! She's 4 months (: She was 3 when she went to the doctor.

Demontre' has been acting really weird lately -____- . I swear I just want to shoot him in the face sometimes. But everything was chill right now. We were laying in bed watching a movie. ^_^ 

Out of no where my phone vibrated. It was a text. I picked up my phone and looked at it.

Text Convo

Unknown: Hey, meet me at the beach ASAP!

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Listen to me! We don't have time for that right now. It's really important... Just meet me there! HURRY! It's a matter of life and death.

Me: Okay I'm on my way.

End of Convo

The fudge? Who was this? Oh well, I guess I'm about to find out. Demontre' had fallen asleep, so I slipped from under him and put on some shoes, got my keys, and left.

After about 15 minutes I arrived at the beach. I saw someone standing in the sand. I ran up to them as fast as my aching ankles would take me.

"Are you Diamond?" This girl looked like she hadn't been to sleep.

"Uh, yeah?" I was so confused.

"Diamond. I know this is going to sound crazy, but you have to trust and believe me." I could look in her eyes and tell that she was scared.. for her life.... or someone elses?

"Okay. I do."

"Okay. My name is Terica. I'm Belle's friend. Before you swing on me let me tell you what's going on. When I met Belle, she was a sweet girl. She was shy and very pretty. She never really talked to boys. That's the Belle that I became friends with. When she got her first boyfriend and had her first heartbreak she went crazy and has been like this ever since. Now Belle is in love with you boyfriend ummm..... Demontre'? Yeah that's it. She's obssessing over him. She's been following him and texting him. But I keep trying to tell her to leave him alone. She doesn't listen. About a month ago he rejected her in a tattoo parlor. She said she get what she wants when she wanted. She planned on killing your baby when you had it. I noticed that you are almost there so I needed to tell you this. Please be careful. I'll watch after you and your baby, but there is no stopping her. I'm going to be there for you Diamond, you just have to trust me." I could tell she was serious.

At first I thought this was all a joke but I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was serious. I broke down crying. I was in the middle of crying when I felt something wet between my legs. Now I know nobody can cry in between their legs. I looked up at Terica.

"Terica.... either I just pissed my pants... or...." OH GOD !

Terica ran me back to her car and sped down the road. I dialed Demontre. After the third ring he answered.

"Hello?"

"Babe!"

"Babe where are you?" I could tell he was worried.

"Babe.... Mission Baby is a go !" I was in so much pain.

"What?"

"AHHHHH! THE BABY IS COMING! GET TO THE HOSPITAL! CALL RAY AND CHELSEA! AHHHH! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!" 

Just as i hung up we pulled up to the hospital. Terica ran me inside yelling for help!

"SOMEONE HELP ME! HER WATER BROKE!"

Before I knew it, I was in a hospital bed with Demontre' holding one hand and Chelsea holding the other and Ray standing at the door wide eyed telling me to push. Then there she was. My beautiful baby girl was in the world. She was now breathing air and she was going to live a human life. I reached my arms out to hold her, but before the doctor got a chance to give her to me, everything went hectic.

"MY BABY! GIVE ME MY BABY!" I Screamed and cried.

"She's not breathing! She's not breathing!" Was all I kept hearing. Then.....

I blacked out.

I just want my baby....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very short but intense chapter o.0

TERICA IS THE BEST FOLLOW HER !!!!!! @_xblastedx_

This was cray cray. . .

READ MY NEW BOOK SUICIDAL LOVEEEEE !!!!!!!! <3333333

-- Jaiie