Chapter 38

*The next day*

Diamond's POV

So me, Chelsea, Tierra, and TeeKay was at the mall after we got our hair dyed. I could tell that Chelsea was enjoying herself.

"Let's go to the food court." TeeKay said.

"Fatass." Tierra mumbled and we all laughed.

We were walking to the food court, and I was looking down texting when I bumped into someone, knocking their drink out their hand.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! LEMME BUY YOU A NEW DRINK." Before she could say anything else, I grabbed her hand and we went to Panda Express.

As TeeKay was ordering the whole damn menu I was talking to the girl I bumped into.

"So what's your name?" 

"Nichelle. (I'm not sure if I spelled it right v.v) You?"

"Diamond. It's nice to meet you. You should chill with us." I sounded super happy. Hey a new friend ^_^

"My friend is at our table waiting on me." She sounded so unsure.

"Oh. She can chill with us too!" She just shook her head.

We ordered and went to their table, and there sat a very pretty girl.

"Diamond, Chelsea, TeeKay, Tierra this is Marie. Marie this is Diamond, Chelsea, TeeKay, and Tierra." 

We all said our Hi's and sat down to eat. I don't know what it was, but I felt like I knew this girl, but I couldn't put my finger on from where. Oh well. I just pushed it aside and continued eating and laughing.

Jason's POV

I was chilling at home while Marie was out with Nichelle. I was getting super bored and all my niggas was out of town, so I decided to go meet Marie at the mall. I texted her.

Text Convo

Marie'sBae - Where you at?

Jason'sBae - The mall . DUH!

Marie'sBae - No Really?! (Insert sarcasm here) Where in the mall?

Jason'sBae - Oh! The food court ^_^

Marie'sBae - Fatty. -.- I'm coming.

Jason'sBae - KayKay ^_^

Marie'sBae - Dunn leave until I get there.

Jason'sBae - Kay love you <3

Marie'sBae - Kay Bye ^_^

Jason'sBae - -___________-  t(-_-t) Say it BAACKKKKKKKK ! D;

Marie'sBae - LMAOOOOOO ! OTAY C; Love you too

Jason'sBae - Kay Bye ^_^ (In your voice)

Marie'sBae - -________-

End of Convo

I got up and got ready to leave. After 10 minutes I was on the road on my way to the mall.

Marie's POV

Diamond and them was really cool people. That's when Jason text me and told me he was on his way.

"Hey guys. My boyfriend is coming is that okay?" I wasn't sure if they wanted to be around males at the moment.

"Yeah it's all good. I'll text my "twin" and boyfriend to come too." Diamond started texting.

To be honest Diamond looks pretty familiar, but I didn't pay any attention. After about 15 minutes of waiting, Jason walked up. When Diamond saw him, she wouldn't even look at him. What the actual fuck? Then about two minutes later Demontre' and Ray walked up. Chelsea and Diamond both jumped up. Diamond went into Demontre's arms. And Chelsea went into Ray's. 

Then I noticed two kids holding hands behind Demontre' and Ray. REALLY!? I looked up at Jason, and I could tell he was as shocked as I was. Wow.

"What the fuck?" I accidently said out loud.

Everyone turned around and looked at me.

OOPS. >.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was thinking that maybe Chapter 45 will be the ending of this book and then I'll start the sequel? 

Yes? Maybe. ^_^

Love y'all .

Oh yeah and @trillbissh is Nichelle. GO FOLLOW HER ^-^ Yes? Yes :D

-- Jaiie <3