Chapter 6

Demontre's POV

This idea. This plan that I had would involve help. but I don't know who I could go to and say 'Hey my girl got kidnapped... can you help me get 50k?' It was just unreasonable. But then again I might know somebody that could help. Somebody that will do anything for me. My R.O.D nigga Rayshawn. Yeah he'll do it. All I got to do is tell him what's up.

- At Rayshawn's house -

I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?!" I heard him yell.

"Demontre' man I need your help!" I yelled back almost crying.

He opened the door and let me in. I could tell by his face that he was surprised to see me all broken up like this.

"Yo wassup man. You look like somebody just killed your momma." He said taking a sip from his cup.

"Well, you know Diamond right? Well, me & her got together & then we broke up earlier, because some dudes are after me for  God knows what. She got out the car and was walking home and this nigga kidnapped her. He texted me from her phone and told me if I don't give him 50k by Friday then he was going to torture her. Now everybody in the hood knows that I love Diamond with all my heart. I need your help man." I said trying my best not to let a tear fall from my eyes.

"So you want me to give you 50k so you can get my twin back?!" He screamed. "Nigga! First of all, why am I just now finding out about you two? And second of all, how you gone let my twin get kidnapped! Oooh you lucky she my twin and I love her or else I wouldn't help you." He rolled his eyes.

(A/N Diamond and Rayshawn aren't really twins they just act alike.)

Just as I was about to say something my phone rang. 

It was Diamond...

Diamond's POV

I was crying and crying and crying, when I heard the same footsteps I heard earlier walk towards the room. Then I remembered I have a phone and I can easily call the police. I checked my pockets but it wasn't there. My phone was missing now. Then the door opened. He walked over to me and punched me in the face as I started crying again. He then took my phone out of his pocket, put the password in, and dialed someone's number. Before I knew it the phone was shoved on my ear and I could hear rings.

"Hello?" I could hear a male's voice on the other end. It sounded familiar.

"Hello." I managed to cry out.

"Diamond?! Baby are you okay?! I promise I'm coming to get you as soon as I can!" I heard him yell. Then I realized who it was. It was Demontre'.

"Demontre'?" I tried to hold it together but I couldn't anymore. I started crying hysterically into the phone.

"Baby, stop crying. It's going to be alright I'm coming to get you. I'm coming baby girl." He said soothingly, but I could tell in his voice that he was just as scared as I was.

"Baby I'm so sorry. For everything. Please come get me. He's raped me and beat me. Please come ge-." That's all I got to say before I got punched in the face again and he hung up on Demontre'.

I started crying again. I didn't even get a chance to tell Demontre' I loved him. I didn't want to go through this anymore. Never in my life did I imagine that I would be the person going through this. 

But these are the things you will do for love.

You'll go through hell.