Chapter 47

Demontre's POV

I was just sitting with La'Shea, when Diamond came out of no where and took the girls without another word. I ran after her, but she left. I got in my car and drove home. When I got there I saw smoke in the window of the bathroom. What the fuck? I ran inside to see some nigga and Tierra on the couch with Aurora and Princesa. 

"Tierra! Where's Diamond? Do you not smell the fucking smoke? Get my kids out of this damn house!" I didn't mean to yell I was just panicking.

Her and the guy ran outside with the kids as I started searching for Diamond. The room? No. The kitchen? No. The basement? No. I ran upstairs and tried to open the bathroom door, but it was locked. Oh hell naw. My baby is in there and she's pregnant with my child! I kicked the door three times until it opened. I looked at the tub and there was something on fire in there. I didn't think about that though. I turned on the shower and then looked around for Diamond. She was laying down in the corner, coughing and crying. I picked her up and ran outside, just as the police, fire trucks, and ambulances pulled up. An EMT walked up and took Diamond from me. I knew she had a lot of smoke in her lungs from the way she was coughing, I was just hoping my baby wasn't harmed.

After they got the fire out, firemen started asking me questions about it. I didn't know what to tell them. Eventually, they left me alone. I decided to go to the hospital to see Diamond. Surely they got the smoke out of her lungs by now.

I walked into her room and sat down beside her, as Aurora and Princesa climbed in bed with us.

"Hey mama's babies." She hugged them and just rolled her eyes at me.

"Diamond what is your problem? What happened?" I asked her with concern in my voice.

"You're what happened! Get you shit and get out of my house! Oh wait your shit is already burned." I just looked at her shocked.

"Why are you acting like this Diamond?"

"Don't play dumb. You're a cheating ass bastard. You don't care about anyone's feelings but your own. You know what just get the fuck out." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Is this about La'Shea? Babe I'm not cheating on you with her. She was at the park. I just asked if she wanted to go to lunch and catch up. I kept ignoring your calls because I wanted you to calm down. But obviously that didn't work." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why would you have my kids around her? Like really? These are MY kids.... I don't want them around no other females Demontre'. You just don't understand." A tear escaped her eye.

"Diamond, first of all they are OUR kids. Second, I'm sorry that I had them around her. I didn't mean for you to do this shit. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I'm just so fucking tired of you yelling at our kids.... you need to learn how to control your temper." I said wiping away her tears.

She kissed me and after that we drifted off into sleep. 

That night I dreamed of my wedding night. Diamond had on a dress with a veil over her face. When I pulled her veil back it wasn't her....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short. I have to go to 3rd period in like 10 minutes, so I rushed. I just did a quick update for Shantii. I love you babessss :D 

-- Jaiie