Chapter 8

So I'm back from bowling and now I'm in the library during lunch. o.o I'm a weirdo !!!!! So my Diamond (Shantii] is really liking the story so I shall update now ! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayshawn's POV

I looked at Demontre' wide eyed hoping that he would say that he was just kidding, but I could tell by the look on his face that he was very serious. I understand that he's in love with Diamond and he always have been, but why did I have to be the one he always goes to? I guess it doesn't matter because Montre' (A/N The nickname Shantii gave him xD) is my nigga and I would do anything for him. And Diamond is my twin and I would do anything for her.Of course shit was going to get real and I was going to have to find more people to help us. But that is no problem. Chelsea is my R.O.D and she'll help. That girl is a thug. And Diamond is her best friend. I wonder if Chelsea knew about Demontre' and Diamond. But the main reason I'm helping is because I know what it's like to have someone hurt my loved one.

Flashback

Me and my mom were walking to the grocery store on December 12th 2000. I was only 10 years old. Times were hard back then. We didn't have a car and it was cold. Momma had to strip to take care of me and my three sisters. When we got to the grocery store, some strange looking man was staring at my momma. At first I didn't pay any attention to it. We were in the check out line when I saw him staring again. He was a tall white man with glasses. He looked scary.

"Ma, that weird man is staring at us..." I said with a scared tone.

"It's okay hunny. He's not staring at us." She said with a smile on her face.

Her smile always calmed me down. It always made me happy again.Just to know that she was happy made me happy. We walked out of the store and went home like nothing had happened. Actually I had forgotten all about the strange looking man. That night, mom had to work and I had to watch my three sisters. At around 4:30 am there was a loud knock on the door. I didn't know who it was so I ignored it the first time. Momma always told me not to open the door for anybody except for her and the police. I tried going back to sleep when I heard the knock again only this time they said something after they knocked.

"Police! Open up! We have some important information to tell you!" I heard them say.

I didn't want my sisters waking up, so I got out of bed and ran to open the door. When I opened the door the police asked to talk to Rayshawn.

"That's me." I said looking up at them. "Come in."

"Rayshawn, your mother is a stripper correct?" One of the officers asked me.

"Yes." I said slowly not knowing what this was about.

"Well Rayshawn, on your mom's way to work she got pulled into an alley and was raped. She said as soon as she got free, and she got to run away she blackedout. We found her on the sidewalk. She's in the hospital now." The other one said slowly like I was retarded.

After they said that all I remember was screaming, crying, and then I saw him...

The tall white man....

Flashback End

Yea we got to save Diamond