Chapter 16

I just wanted to say that it's wierd how I'll have 25 reads and 38 votes o.o . xD anyways !!!!!!

Let's see what's going on with Demontre' and Diamond 3 months after this whole incident.

Have they moved on?/

Will Diamond forgive Demontre'?

Let's find out !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond's POV

"Baby I don't want to go to the movies. Why can't we just stay home?" I was begging Jason through the phone.

"Babe, ever since we got together all you want to do is stay home... What is up?" I bit my lip. I really didn't want to tell him yet. I was scared I would lose him.

"I'm just scared I will bump into somebody from my past."

As soon as I said that, images of Demontre' and me started flowing through my head. I have to admit I missed him, but I refuse to tell him that. He's been trying to call and text me since that day, but I just ignore him. I don't have time for his bullshit and lies. Haven't I gone through enough?

"Why are you so scared of this person?"

"I just am okay! Can we just please stay home?"

"No we're going to the movies. You have to get out of that house and that's final. Now go get ready. I'll be there in an hour."

I seriously didn't want to go to the movies. If I bumped into Demontre' I think I would just break down in tears. I cry everyday over him. I know it's been 3 months and all but that boy was the love of my life. Everyday I think to myself 'Maybe I was too hard on him. Maybe I blew it all out of proportion.' But then I think about it again and I say to myself 'No because if I didn't stop it and say something, then it would have gone further.'

I still love Demontre' with all my heart but he has to understand that he did something wrong and I refuse to try and stay with a cheater. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I started to get ready. I took a shower, did my hair and makeup, and got dressed. I wore so faded skinny jeans, a black tank top, a black DOPE hoodie, and my Concords. I have to admit I looked sexy with my hair curled and I had just re-dyed my hair.

I walked downstairs just as my doorbell rang. I opened the door to Jason standing there. Jason stood at a good 6'0, light-skinned, and wavy black hair. He was very sexy but he couldn't compare to Demontre'. He was wearing his OBEY hoodie, black skinnies, and his Concords. He looked adorable ^_^ .

"You ready bae?" He asked.

"Of course."

He took my hand in his and walked me to the car. He opened the door for me and helped me in. Then he got on the driver's side and started the car. When we pulled up to the movie theater, he opened my door again and helped me out. He held my hand the whole time we was walking. He's such a gentleman. ^_^

As he was buying our tickets to go see Insidious, I looked behind me and saw Demontre'. With another girl. I could feel the tears starting to build up behind my eyes, but I didn't want to cry in front of Jason.

"Uh B-bae. I need to use the b-b-bathroom." I tried saying without stuttering.

"Okay. Meet me in the theater."

I ran to the bathroom and sat in the corner of the stall and cried. I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes. That's when I heard someone come in the bathroom. I tried my best to stop the tears but I just couldn't.

"Are you alright?" I heard a girl's voice say.

I looked up and saw a girl standing in the stall door.

"Yeah I'm fine." I got up and walked out of the bathroom, wiping my eyes on the way out.

That's when I bumped into a hard chest. When I looked up the tears just started falling like a waterfall.

Why?

Demontre's POV

Me and Marie, my new girl, was at the movies and I could have sworn I saw Diamond run in the bathroom. I told Marie that I would be right back and ran in the direction of the bathroom. By time I was at the door to the bathroom she can running out wiping her eyes. She ran right into me, almost falling over. She looked up at me and as soon as she saw me, she started to cry.

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing. Goodbye."

She tried to walk away from me but I grabbed her. I needed to know that she was alright. She's been ignoring me for 3 months and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew something was wrong with her.

"Seriously Diamond.. what's wrong?" I asked her looking her dead in the eye.

"You are what's wrong. Everything that you fucking do is what's wrong. Your exsistence on this fucking earth is what's fucking wrong! I don't want anything to fucking do with you. Don't text me, don't call me, don't talk to me, don't touch me, NOTHING! Stay with your bitch. Try not to cheat on her too."

And with that she walked away. I was not gonna give up. I'll just talk to her after the movie. I know I fucked up. I know this....but I love her. I always have and I always will. That girl is the love of my life and nobody will ever take her place. I might have other bitches, but they just filling in for her. I promise when I get her back, I'm NEVER letting go...

NEVER!