Chapter 11

This chapter contains some explicit content (SEX SCENE!!!!!!)

Reader Discretion is advised xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond's POV

I was laying in bed, waiting for Demontre', and dozing off. Where did he go anyway? Soon I heard something fall. At first I figured it was just Ray (Rayshawn), so I ignored it. I decided to take some medicine so I could fall asleep, so I looked on the night-stand and saw Demontre's sleeping pills. I took about 3 then closed my eyes. Then I heard something else fall. I was starting to wonder what Ray was doing but by this time I felt to sleepy and weak to get up and see. I then saw someone in the doorway, but I couldn't make out who it was. 

"Ahhh mami, mami, mami. Why'd you have to run away from me? I wouldn't have hurt you." A deep voice said.

I looked around trying to find the words I wanted. Who was this person? I looked straight at him as my vision blurred more and more.

"W-who are you?" I managed to get out.

"You know exactly who I am." He said walking closer to me. This guy was big, but sexy. But who was he?

"N-no I don't. What's your name?" I stuttered a little.

"Baby girl. You know me. I'm the one you fell in love with remember? It's Jacob. Why'd you run away?" He asked me.

I fell in love with him? I thought I fell in love with someone whose name starts with a D. Wait a minute I know I fell in love with Demontre'. I don't know this guy. Wait, ran away? This is the guy that kidnapped me. Oh God.! He climbed on top of me kissing my neck as I cried helplessly. 

"Why'd you run away?" He said as I tried my best not to let a moan escape my lips.

"I-I... Oh God." I could feel my body liking it but my heart was not.

"I know you like it. Just stop fighting it." He started to suck on my neck. I could feel the hickie form. I moaned softly and as soon as I did I regretted it. As soon as he heard that sound escape from my lips a smirk crossed his face. He knew he had me. Before I could stop him he ripped off my shirt and pants. I could feel his fingers trace my panties as he felt my wetness. My body wanted him to take all of me, but my mind and heart was saying Diamond stop him. I guess my body has more control right now because I didn't move or say a thing when he pulled off my undies. Just as fast as he pulled them off he had thrust himself inside of me, making me scream at the top of my lungs. I moaned and screamed as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of me. This was not something I wanted to go through and i wanted it to be over now. Then I saw someone that I didn't want to see this ....

*

*

*

*

Demontre's POV

I pulled up to the house and parked. I thought I heard someone screaming but I wasn't sure. I got out the car and grabbed the food and unlocked the door. I was setting the table and I could've sworn I heard moaning. I looked around but it was quiet, so I continued setting the table. Then I heard squeaking and moaning. I was not going crazy this time. That's when I heard Diamond's voice yell out Oh God. I walked towards Ray's room thinking that he was fucking my girl, only to see that he was on the floor knocked out. I ran into my room and the sight that I saw made me freeze.

Diamond was cheating on me. Diamond was having sex with another guy. How could she do that to me. I walked over to the guy and punch him right off of her. That's when she got up and ran over to the corner. I grabbed her hair and slammed her back on the bed.

"WTF DIAMOND?!" I spat in her face.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" She cried.

"SO IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE? HE JUST TRIPPED ON TOP OF YOU WHILE YOUR CLOTHES WERE OFF?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU CHEAT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FUTURE WIFE! BUT I GUESS YOU WANT TO BE WITH HIM RIGHT?! YOU'RE A CHEA-" I was screaming when she cut me off.

"That is my kidnapper! He came here for me and raped me! I'm so happy to know I have your trust!" 

She started crying and ran out of the room. That's when I got a good look at ole' dude. It was Big Guy. That was all it took. I went to my dresser and got my gun out and shot him once in the head. I can't believe this. Not only did I witness my girl get raped and think she was cheating, but I got another girl's number. I don't even care about that right now. All that's going through my mind right now is, I am praying that Diamond won't break up with me. 

Lord please let her forgive me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Diamond and Demontre' break up? :(