Chapter 45

*2 years later*

Montre's POV

So I know what you thinking... 'How you just gone skip two years like that?!' Well nothing really that exciting has happened. Me & Diamond are back together. I haven't heard from La'Shea after Princesa's birthday. Princesa is 4 now. Diamond had the baby, it was a girl and her name is Aurora Ariel Gonzalez. She turns two in September. Now Diamond is pregnant again. I swear Diamond is so fertile .-. . Also Ray, Chelsea, Jorge, and TeeKay moved to Maine. Don't ask me why. -_______- Anywho... now that you're caught up.

Me and Diamond was just laying in bed. I had my head on her belly, while she ate some pickles. Out of nowhere Aurora runs in the room screaming and laughing.

"ARIEL! (Diamond only calls her Ariel when she's about to fuss) CALM THAT SHIT DOWN! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING LIKE THAT!"

Aurora just hid under the bed. I knew that Princesa and Aurora was playing hide and seek. As soon as I was about to tell Diamond, when Princesa ran in our room laughing and calling Aurora's name.

"Listen here. Ariel come from up under the bed." When Aurora came from under the bed Princesa and Aurora just stood there and listened to Diamond. "Y'all gone stop running in this damn house. And y'all gone stop all that damn yelling. Now go to your rooms."

They walked out and I could hear their quiet cries as they went into their rooms. I understand that she's pregnant and all, but she did not have to be so harsh to the kids.

"Why are you being so mean to them Diamond." She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Why are they running through my damn house acting stupid?" I rolled my eyes.

"They are four and almost two. Chill! They are kids. They like to play."

"Well they can take their little asses outside to play." That set me off.

I got up and walked out of the room. I told Aurora and Princesa to put on their coat and shoes. After we was ready we left. I don't know where we was going to go, but we are getting away from Diamond until she can calm down. I can't have her yelling at my kids like she's crazy. 

Ugh I don't know what to do with her anymore.

Diamond's POV

I got up looking for Demontre' because for some reason I feel like I was being a bitch to him. But it's not my fault it's hormones! Pssh it's his fault I'm pregnant anyways... Okay so it's not ALL his fault. It takes 2 to make 1 right?

I walked all around the house, but I couldn't find him or the kids. I tried calling him three times, but I was sent to voicemail all three times. So he's really mad at me right now? Now I'ma have to go looking for him.

I grabbed my shoes, jacket, and car keys, and left looking for him. Now where would a dad take a couple of kids in the middle of the day. I thought hard about it but I couldn't think straight.

Tears started to form in my eyes. Why the hell am I crying? Ugh I swear I hate these damn mood swings.

I pulled over on the side of the road and got out the car. I wiped my eyes, and that's when it came to me. THE PARK! 

I was about to get back in the car when I felt someone grab my arm. . . Who's this?

La'Shea's POV

I was watching Jorge whole Ray and Chelsea was at the mall, but it was getting really boring. TeeKay disappeared, so I decided to take Jorge to the park. He grabbed his jacket and shoes and we left out.

When we got to the park, Jorge pulled me right over to the swings. I swear this boy and swings. 

"Auntie will you push me?" I looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. He's just too cute.

I picked him up and put him on the swing. I began pushing him, when a little girl ran over to the swing beside him. A man was walking with her, but I didn't get to see his face.

"She's cute." I said smiling.

"Thanks. He is too." I just continued smiling.

The little girl looked at me and Jorge and I swear when I saw her my heart skipped a beat. I swear she looked just like Princesa. As soon as I was about to say something about it, another little girl came running his way.

"Excuse me but may I ask you your name?" I asked.

"Demontre'. Who's --" He looked up and didn't even finish his sentence. Oh Gosh I didn't want this to happen... "La'Shea..?" He said it more like a question.

"Yeah." I just smiled.

"We should go to lunch and get caught up."

I simply replied sure and grabbed Jorge. I followed him to Marco's. When we got there people kept telling us that we made a cute couple and that we had cute kids. Oh God...

I just hope Diamond doesn't find out....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond - Demontre'.... I swear if you cheat on me, you will never be able to have babies again...

Demontre' - O_O Diamond it was just lunch. Chilllllllll.

La'Shea - Oooh is Diamond afraid of losing her baby daddy.?

Diamond - Bitch you're afraid of me -____- Keep talking shit and I'ma beat you like I beat Maries ass.

Jason - O_o Diamond you need to stop killing people with your fists.

Chelsea - La'Shea why you taking my son to the park without my permission anyways -_____-

La'Shea - Because I can BIOTCH!

Ray - Shea, you've always been a badass....

Chris - This is just halarious *eats popcorn* TEAM CHELSEA, RAY, AND DIAMOND! WOO!

Chelsea - I think I'm starting to like this guy.

Ray - *Rolls Eyes*

Nichelle - Keep on rolling them eyes and Ima snatch em out and teach you how to really roll em.

Belle - Where you come from.

Diamond - Bitch where you come from?

Demontre' - Where the hell did both of y'all come from ...

Tre - Lala you book cheating?

La'Shea - O_o Ermmm .... no?

Diamond and Chelsea - AHAHA!!!!! BOOK CHEATING ASS BITCH!

Me - -_____- Tre go back to your book.

Tre - t(-_-t) Not until you give me your number .

Me - *points to door* NIGGA GO!

Tre - Fine -.- *Leaves*

Me - Okay BYEEEEEEE ! C;

-- Jaiie <3