Chapter 43

Demontre's POV

By the time the police walked in, everyone was gone except for me and Diamond. To be honest i was scared to talk to the police because I've been doing illegal things to get my money, and they might not believe us when we say that Princesa fell down the steps. But it's the truth. Just please God don't let them take away my daughter.

The police officers walked up to us, and it was quiet for a good 5 minutes.

"Demontre' Gonzalez? Diamond Martinez?" One of the officers said. We just shook our heads. "Please have a seat. Ms.Martinez. Can you tell us the events that occured tonight?"

I could tell that Diamond was nervous was scared, because she was shaking her legs super fast. I simply placed my hand on her leg and she immediately calmed down.

"Umm.. Well. Today was Princesa's birthday. At around 1:30 my friend, La'Shea, called and told me about this dude that she met. After she told me, Princesa's dad, Demontre', came to the door and I hung up. A little while after that, La'Shea showed up and she knew Demontre'. He was the guy that she told me about. Then My old friends Ray, Chelsea, Jorge, Tierra, and TeeKay, showed up and things went out of hand. Ray hit Demontre' and Demontre' started swinging. When the fight started Princesa ran upstairs. When didn't see her when she was coming down, and she fell and landed on her face. I know it's hard to believe that that is what happened, but that's the truth. Nobody hit her. Nobody has hit her. And nobody ever will hit her. That's my daughter and I would never let something like that happen to her." I could tell that Diamond was holding back her tears.

The officers looked at me for confirmation, and I shook my head yes. Then they looked back at Diamond.'

"Well ma'am. We can't take Princesa, because one I know you are telling the truth, and two because we have no evidence that someone hit her. Just please make sure next time you keep a close eye on her. We don't want to have to come back next time and not believe you."

Diamond and I just shook our heads as they left out the room. As soon as they left, me and Diamond went to Princesa's room to see her. We was sitting by her bed as she was laughing and watching cartoons like nothing ever happened. It was an amazing sight to see hwo strong my baby girl is. Then out of no where she looked at me.

"Daddy."

It shocked me because that was the first word she has ever said clearly. I picked her up and hugged her tight, telling her how much I loved her and reminding her that i would never let anything happened to her. I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep in my arms. I looked over. I assume everyone is just tired today eh? Diamond was alseep too. 

I got up and laid Princesa down on the bed. I then went out to the nurse outside and asked if i could take Princesa home. She said yes and gave me the release forms. I signed them then went back in the room.

I picked up both Princesa and Diamond at the same time and walked out to the car. When I got back to the house, I carried them in and laid them on the bed. I figured Diamond didn't want me sleeping in her bed, and it was too late to drive back home, so I slept on the couch that night.

All I could dream about was Princesa saying Daddy over and over.

I love my baby girl...

Both of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me - I know it's really sh-

Diamond - YEAH BITCH IT IS SHORT! WHY TF YOU ALWAYS WRITING SHORT ASS CHAPTERS!?

Me - TF?

Demontre' - Diamond baby, you need to calm down before you hurt the baby...

Diamond - Who tf you calling baby Demontre'? You won't calling me baby while you was fucking that hoe La'Shea...

La'Shea - Bitch who the fuck you calling a hoe? 

Diamond - YOU HOE!

Demontre' - -_- It was a one night thing!

La'Shea - Oh so now I'm just a one night thing?

Demontre' - HELL YEAH! That pussy was not good.

Chelsea - AHAHA! FISHAY FISHAY!

La'Shea - Bitch what the fuck you laughing at. You haven't had a POV in Ion know how many chapters...

Ray - Bitch you better stop talking about my girl. You haven't had any POVs so stfu.

Tierra - This is just .... woooooow!

Diamond - TIERRA ! I MISS YOU BABY!

Chelsea - OH SO NOW YOU CALLING THAT HOE BABY?!

Tierra - Hell yeah she calling me baby ;D Suck it t(^.^t)

TeeKay - BWAHAHAHA!

Belle - ._. Woah....

Diamond - Gtfo Belle -.- You ain't no Beauty and the Beast...

Belle - D: Fine! -leaves-

Beauty & Beast - We heard our names !

Demontre' - Yo' Beast! My nigga! Wassup?! I thought you was in the book Beauty and The Beast . The Hood Fairytale.

Beast - You right my nigga, I'll see you later we gotta go anyways.

Beauty - BYE DIAMOND! INVITE ME TO YOUR BABY SHOWER! I LOVE YOU GIRL!

Diamond-  I LOVE YOU TOO MAMASHH!

Beauty and Beast leaves

Me - Can I end the chapter now?

TeeKay - Yeah bitch damn! 

Me - Okay chapter ending.....

Diamond - BYE BITCHES! ;D

Me- SMH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna start doing those author's notes. I think they are cool . Makes me laugh ;p

-- Jaiie <3