Chapter 7

2 updates in two days ?! Oooooh buddy ! I'm on a roll.

But I don't want writers block again, soooooooo ....

If you are willing to contribute to ideas for my story to get a dedication I would greatly appreciate it if you message me. :D

Thankssssss !!!!!

I'm going to try to make this chapter long... e.e

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demontre's POV

Diamond was telling me something when out of no where the line was cut. A million things that could be happening to her at this very moment was running through my mind. Then I got pissed off all over again. I felt as my cheeks and ears got red as hell.

"Bruh? You okay?" I could hear Rayshawn asking me, but I couldn't answer. I was too pissed.

I got up real fast and punched a hole in his wall. How could a nigga be that cold to kidnap the love of someone's life and hurt her? I guess there are some cold hearted bitches out in this world. But nothing was going to come in between me and my girl. I was going to get her back and out of harms way even if it kills me. I punched another hole in the wall when I felt Rayshawn's hands grab my shoulders to prevent me from punching another hole. Everything that was going on at this very moment was so confusing to me. I didn't understand why I had to be the one going through this? Why ole' dude had to take away the love of my life. But I didn't have time to contemplate about that. I looked at Rayshawn. "We have to get her now!" I yelled.

"I know man. But how are we going to get 50k?" He asked rubbing his chin.

I rolled my eyes. "We aren't. We're gonna kill ole' dude and take my girl back. He doesn't deserve that much money the way he's treating her.

Rayshawn's eyes got big. I know he's fought and p[ointed guns at people, but he has never killed anybody. Rayshawn has a life ahead of him. He could get out of the projects. But right now I needed his help, and he could tell by the look in my eyes.

"Who is ole' dude?" He asked trying to keep himself together.

"Big Guy. You know?" I said.

I knew Rayshawn knew him. He used to do business with him. But after he got caught up and almost got arrested and killed twice, he stopped rolling with Big Guy. I could see the look on his face go from 'Are you crazy?' to 'Are you crazy this is mission impossible?!' and I knew why he thinks it is mission impossible. Big Guy isn't only big... he also has his under cover boys on the streets and his body guards and many more. We wouldn't only have to kill him... we would have to kill several people. More than several. like 20...30...maybe even 40 people. But the love of my life was in trouble and I had to save her even if I died trying...

The things that you do for love.

Diamond's POV

I cried for what felt like hours when my tummy growled. I hadn't realized I was hungry until it sounded like my stomach was going to eat my hand. So I slowly got up and went out the room, careful not to make a sound, when I heard people talking. I walked down the stairs a little bit and sat down. I listened very carefully.

"So are you really going to give her back?" one voice said.

"No! I'ma kill him and her as soon as I get my money." a voice that I regconized said.

That's when I realized they were talking about me and Demontre'. I couldn't let my baby get hurt. I ran back upstairs quietly and started thinking of a way to get out. Suddenly I wasn't hungry anymore, because my stomach was twisting and turning at the thought of him killing me and Demontre', but it's okay because he's not going to touch us. I refuse. I looked out the window thinking about how bad I would get hurt if I jumped down. I decided that I wouldn't get hurt that bad, maybe I'd feel the pain shoot up my leg for a quick second, but, I would be okay to run. I jumped out, winced at the pain, and ran. I couldn't get caught. I had to go to the police. But then again why would they believe me? They didn't believe me when I told them that my dad shot my mom either. Pfft forget the police...

I ran the way to Demontre's house....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:OOOOOO AWESOME CHAPTER!

I had to wrap up the chapter because I'm going bowling :D

I hope you guys liked it :O Love you guys !!!!!!