Chapter 42

Diamond's POV

I couldn't believe that my daughter was in the hospital, fighting for her life on her birthday . I know you're thinking Demontre' did it , but he didn't . She fell down the steps and that's the truth. My baby is so small and fragile that that could have killed her .

Now here we are in the hospital waiting for the doctor to come back out. Demontre' was just crying and I think he thinks he played some part in this. So I got up and tried to comfort him. I rubbed his back reassuring him that it wasn't his fault .

"Yes it is Diamond. I ruined her birthday party by trying to fight Ray and I ending putting my baby girl in the hospital. My baby is in there fighting for her life because of me." He started crying again.

That's when it hit me. He thinks he was hitting her and not Ray. Now I have to explain to him what happened.

"Demontre', Princesa was upstairs while you was fighting Ray. She came down the stairs by the door and fell. She was pretty much drowning in her own pull of blood because she's so fragile."

He was about to say something when the doctor came back out.

"Family of Princesa Gonzalez." He called out . We all stood up. "Princesa is fine, her nose is just bleeding really bad. We were able to stop the bleeding but just to make sure she'll be okay we're going to keep her over night." We all nodded. "Now my question is how did her nose start bleeding like this ?"

"Well she fell down the steps." Demontre' said before anyone else could say anything .

"And you expect me to believe that? The police are going to have to do an investigation since she is under the age of 8 and her nose was bleeding like so. This is a sign of child abuse."

I looked at demontre' and I could tell he was upset. The doctor left out of the waiting room and left us there standing...

Until the police came in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for any mistakes I made . I'm using my phone and I'm in a rush . Anywhore . There's your update . Hope you enjoyed guise!!!! 😍😘❤😂😁

- Jaiie