Chapter 34

So I did a vote type thing and Keep the book going won.

I had 32 people that wanted to continue the book and 14 people who wanted a sequel.

I promise there will be a sequel but for right now, we're gonna keep it going.

Thanks for all the support and love ^.^ <3 

I love you guys so much <33

-- Jaiie <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 year later*

Ray's POV

Today is June 15th, 2014. Yeah it's been a whole year. I decided to name my- our baby boy Jorge (pronounced whore-hey) Rayshawn Marcelino (Mar-say-lean-oh). Now he's one year old. It's kind of hard taking care of him partly by myself. Yes partly. Chelsea is still in her coma, so Diamond sometimes comes over to help me with Jorgie. 

I still visit Chelsea everyday, hoping that one of these days she'll open her eyes and talk to me. But it seems like everytime I get my hopes up, they are let down.

Oh yeah, and about Kayley. Yeah she was pregnant, she had her baby, and we had a DNA test. Came up I wasn't the father. I immediately ended everything that we had. 

Right now I'm getting ready to go see Chelsea and Jorgie is coming with me for the first time. After I showered and brushed my teeth, I got dressed. After I got dressed I got Jorgie dressed and waited for Diamond to come pick us up since she wanted to come with us.

After about 30 minutes of waiting Diamond pulled up with Demontre' in the front seat and Princesa in the back. Princesa was so cute. (: And yeah Demontre' and Diamond are still together. I put Jorgie's carseat in the car and buckled it, then I got in the backseat with him. The whole ride to the hospital, except for Princesa and Jorgie's little laughs. 

When we pulled up I got Jorgie and his diaper bag out and went straight for Chelsea's room. I immediately grabbed her hand and began talking to her, like I do everyday.

"Chels, I know it's hard baby, but you have to open your eyes. It gets harder and harder everyday to take care of Jorgie by myself. I'm scared he's gonna grow up and isn't gonna know you. Babe he needs you, I need you, Diamond needs you, Demontre' needs you, everyone needs you. So you can't give up. You have to keep fighting this. I know you are strong Chelsea and I know you can do it. You can't just give up. Open your eyes Chels. I miss your beautiful eyes. I know you can hear me babe. I know you can. Just open them. Please." I saw that Jorgie had a tear in his eye, like he knew exactly what was going on.

Then he opened his mouth and his first words came out. (He wasn't a very talkative baby.) "M-mama." I was shocked. 

Then I looked up and i couldn't believe my eyes......

Chelsea's POV

".....Just open them. Please." I could hear him telling me. 

I tried and tried to open them, but it wouldn't work. I hear him talking to me all the time, and it makes me just want to open my eyes and see him. I miss him so much. Then I heard a little voice.

"M-mama." Is that Princesa? No Diamond never comes to see me, and if she does I never hear her sooo.....I opened my eyes.

I didn't know what to say when I saw Ray there holding a little boy. Who was he? Then I remembered my baby. But I was only 5 months soooo..... it can't be mine. 

"Ch-Ch-Chelsea?" I saw a tear fall down Ray's cheek.

"Ray..." My voice was hoarse and scratchy.

"Baby! Oh my gosh! After all this time you're finally awake! I missed you so much! Don't ever leave me again! This is Jorge."

"So???? Why are you telling me?"

"This is our son. OUR son. He's one now. They had to give you a C-Section after the accident. He just said his first word today." His words sounded so foreign.

I tear slipped from my eye and I held my hands out. He gave me Jorge and I held him. Ray told me he would be right back and I said okay.After about 7 minutes he came back with Demontre' and Diamond and something in Diamond's hand. Then I noticed it was a carseat.

"PRINCESA! LEMME SEE HER LEMME SEE HER!" Diamond laughed and howed me a sleeping Princesa. She was adorable.

For about 30 minutes we conversated and caught up. Soon the Doctor came in.

"Ah, welcome back to earth Ms.Rodriguez. It's good to have you back. I know how much you would like to go home but we have to run some tests on you to make sure you are alright. You will be able to go home tomorrow. And again, welcome back." I just smiled.

"Well babe, we have to go. It's time for Jorge's bath and nap. I love you. I'll be back tomorrow to get you." Ray kissed my lips. 

I said bye to Jorge and Diamond and Montre' and Princesa. They all left and all I could do was think.

I'm finally back. (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short but good eh?

Chelsea woke up ;D

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'll show a picture of the babies in the next chapter maybe o.o :D

Love y'all !

-- Jaiie