Chapter 31

Demontre's POV

My baby girl. My light. My world. My everything. A little part of me, was now in this world. Born Feb. 16th, 2013. She was so beautiful. But when the doctor was about to give her to Diamond, he said she couldn't breathe. What was wrong with my baby? I kept asking them over and over what's wrong with my child but they kept shooing my question away. This was really pissing me off. My daughter can't breathe, my girlfriend is passed out, what the hell else could go wrong?

I was in my thoughts when finally they brought my baby girl to me and told me I could hold her. As I held her tears fell out ofl my eyes. About an hour later Diamond woke up not knowing what just happened and all confused. Then out of no where, she remembered.

"MY BABY! WHERE IS SHE!?" I kissed her forehead and told her to calm down. I gave her our little baby girl and watched as her eyes filled with tears.

"She's beautiful. What are you going to name her?" The doctor that delivered her had just walked back in. I looked at Diamond waiting for her to answer.

"Princesa. Princesa Amor Gonzalez." She looked up and me with her beautiful eyes filled with tears. "Our little princess." was the last thing she said before she started crying.

I just kissed her head and continued to play my baby girl's name over and over in my head.

Princesa.

Terica's POV

I was in the hospital waiting room nervous as hell. I've been here the whole time. Not because I have to, or because someone told me to, but because i want to. I feel like I've known Diamond for awhile now. 

Anyway, the last I heard was that she delivered the baby but the baby couldn't breathe. Oh yeah, and it's a girl. 

So here i am, sitting in this hospital, pacing back and forth, hoping and praying the baby is alright. That's when the doctor came out and told me I could go back to see Diamond. When I walked in the room, it was the most beautiful site ever. Mommy and Daddy holding their baby girl.

"Hey Diamond. You good?" She jumped a little bit at the sound of my voice. Her boyfriend just turned around.

"Who are you?" He sounded irritated.

"Hey Terica. I'm good. Tired. You wanna see her?"  She did sound super tired.

"Yes." As I was walking up to see the baby, Demontre' grabbed her and walked away from me.

"Who.Are.You?" I spaced it out this time. Was he serious?

"Ugh -____- You really are difficult. I'm Terica. I'm the one that brought your girlfriend to the hospital when her water broke. It's nice to meet you too. -____-" His face softened after that. 

He handed me the little baby girl, and let me tell you something, she was the most gorgeous thing that has ever entered this world.

"What's her name?" I asked still playing with her hands.

"Princesa Amor Gonzalez." I look at Diamond smiling.

"That's beautiful." Was all I could say as I continued replaying her name in my head.

Princesa.

Chelsea's POV

Me and Ray left to go get some food. Shit i was hungry -___- . Ray walked into McDonald's while I stayed in the car. I don't understand why he didn't just go through the drive through. About two minutes after he went in, his phone recieved a text. I picked it up opening it.

Text Convo

Kayley<3: Hey daddy.(; I need help with something. Come over?

Rayyyy<3: Who's this ?!

Kayley<3: Ray? Baby... you don't remember me?

Rayyyy<3: This is Ray's girlfriend. Stop texting him.

Kayley<3: Oh -_____- Do me a favor and tell him to come over my house.... Thanks <3

End of Convo

I went through Ray's phone and found pictures of him and some girl -_____- WTF!? 

I threw his phone in his seat. This nigga got me all the way FUCKED UP! I'ma chew his ass out when he gets back in here. 

Then I got a text from Demontre telling me the baby's name.

Princesa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAY'S A HOE HOE HOE HOE HOE HOE HOEEEEEE HE'S A HOEEEE A DIRTY HOEEEEEE ! LMAOOOOO V.V

Chelsea a thug ;D

Princesa <3333

-- Jaiie