Chapter 37: Crippled Car Wash

~Tonight I start the fire, tonight I break away.

~At night I feel like a Vampire, I try but I just can't give it up.

~If you can't stand the way this place is take yourself to higher places!

***********************************************************************************************************

I punched his back with my good hand, “Put me down!”

He carried me into the house, and I continued beating his back, “Keep doing that Sweetheart, watch what happens.”

I slapped his back harder once we got in the kitchen, and he dropped me on the black counter with a thud. I pulled my shirt down, sat up, and immediately went to punch him in the face. He caught my fist in his giant gloved hand, and squeezed. “Ow, ow stop!”

“I told you not to piss me off today. Did you not heart me?” He growled, his eyes bright blue.

“Let go, let go!” I exclaimed, kicking out.

He let go of my hand, and I felt both of my hands crinkle up in pain, and start to shake. I stared at the one to the left, which he just squeezed, and then my right one. Blood is dripping off of it, and there is a huge gash along my knuckles and in-between my pinky and ring finger. I can see shards of glass sticking out.

Blood plus gash plus on my knuckles, equals Cassie not happy.

I screamed at the top of my lungs, and Valentine threw something against the wall. A medical box slammed onto the table next to me, stopping my little fit. “Stop it, your fine. It’s a small gash.”

He disappeared, and I heard the sink go on. The sound of drawers moving made me turn around. Nobody is behind me looking through draws, and I frowned.“Give me your hand,” his voice spoke in front of me, making me jump. He has black glasses on and a flashlight in his hand.

I put my shaky hand in his, and the pain instantly lessened. He pulled a kitchen chair to the counter, and sat in front of me. His shoulders are now level with my belly button. I sniffled, and the flashlight turned on in his left hand. He has a long tweezers in his right.  My heartbeat skipped a little, realizing what he was going to do. “Look away,” he grumbled quietly.

I pulled my hand away, and he growled.

“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered, staring at the tweezers.

“I’m getting the glass out of your hand! What does it look like I’m doing? You’re a moron and thought punching the glass would make it easier for the window to open,” he replied nastily, grabbing my arm with his hand, “Stop moving for five seconds.”

I tried to pull my hand away, and struggle. He hugged me to him, crushing my face against his chest, and focused on my hand. “No! Don’t please I can’t take it! Can’t you put me to sleep or something?” I kicked out and tried to get him off me. He held down my legs and my left arm with his.

He roughly grabbed my wrist, and loomed over me. “I can, but then you won't learn your lesson. You're old enough to keep it together. It will only take me a few seconds, if you calm the hell down,” he snapped, his jaw set.

I looked up at him, with my injured hand in my lap, letting everything he said soak in. “You’re r-right I’m s-sorry,” I said shakily, changing my glance to my knees.

Valentine sat back into the chair, with my injured hand in his. “If you relax I can help the dull the pain,” he said, looking up at me with his ocean eyes. A calm feeling started to spread through me, and I shut my eyes. He carefully started to pick out the shards of glass, dabbing at the blood from the gash. After a few seconds I watched as he pulled a huge piece out, and I gagged little. “I’ll never understand why humans are afraid of a natural liquid in their body,” he mumbled under his breath.