Chapter 18: Operation Blondie

That Bastard will get what he deserves.

I quickly ran up the steps, and went into my room to grab the supplies I need. The items I asked Alfred to get me. This is going to be priceless. I went into the closet to get my suitcase, and dumped all my clothes out.

 “Ugh! I need black!” I moved the clothes out of the way, and dug into the closet for something black. I settled for a dark, baggy gray sweatshirt. I changed into the black sweatpants I stole from him, and my baggy yellow t-shirt, and then slipped the jacket over it. I put my hair into two long braids, and tucked them into the sweatshirt.

I know he eats’ slowly, so I should at least have ten minutes. I got my flashlight, and put my supplies into the waistband of my pants, and a small black gym bag. Opening the door, I looked both ways, and then sprinted down the hallways, not looking back. On the way I slipped on latex gloves, and a ski mask. I found some butler looking guy in in the hallway that I’m a afraid of germs, and I needed latex gloves. Then I added that I break out on my face sometimes, so I wanted the ski mask. He was so gullible, that he brought all the stuff to my room, no questions asked.

I feel like a Ninja.

I moved across the wall, looking back and forth, then did a tuck and roll to his side of the hallway. All these doors look the same! I heard screams from one of them, whispering from another, laughter, and then I heard silence. I looked down the hallway, and then took a neon green squirt gun out of my bag. I opened the door quickly, closing it quietly behind me.

I shot into the room, like a bandit, squirting his bed with the gun until it was soaked. Then I went into the bathroom, and took all the stuff out of the cabinets making sure to dump stuff down the sink. I walked into the shower and took a small bottle out of my bag, putting some into his expensive conditioner and shampoo.

He-he-he…

I shook the bottles violently, when a finger tapped my shoulder. I put the bottles down, and slowly turned around.

She has blond hair, green eyes, and big boobs like Victoria. Her dress is extremely short, and her dress looks a lot like… lingerie. “Hey what are you doing in there! Do you know where Valentine is?” The Barbie asked. I stood awkwardly in the shower with my ski mask on.  

“Uh…not in the shower,” I joked, adding a laugh.

She twirled her blond hair and popped a bubble, not getting the joke.“We were supposed to like hang out later… I came a little early, but okay’s,” she looked at my outfit, “are you like, the maid or whatev’s?” She can’t even finish the word whatever?

“Yeah! I’m the maid, just cleaning the shower!” I smiled, and pretended to scrub the tiles with my hand. This is so gross, who knows how dirty Fang Face is. I really want to meet a maid that has freaking ski mask on! She’s so dumb!

She popped her gum, her face expressionless. “Tell him Nina, and Vicky is in the red room if he needs anything kay?” She pranced out of the room.

What red room? Ugh I found one of his sex toys, didn’t I.

When I was sure she was gone, I shook the bottles one last time, then stepped out of the shower. I walked into the middle of the room, squirted his bed some more with water, blew a kiss at the cameras, and left the room.

As soon as I came out into the hallway, I crouched, and took the ski mask off, and the gloves, and put everything in my gym bag. I briskly walked down the hallway to my room, and saluted a maid on the way. Finally I got to my room, closed my door, and let out a breath.