Chapter 17: If I Should Die Before I Wake, Make Sure To Slap That Dumb Fang Face

What he said to my lingered in my mind, keeping me wide awake.

"I will break you, starting with your heart."

I rolled over on the couch for the fiftieth time, and then rolled back over for the fiftieth time. Finally I threw the blankets off me, and sat up. I leaned my head in my hands, and cried. 

I want to go home.

I got up, wiped my eyes, and sat up with my fuzzy blanket. I made my way to the grand stair case. As usual, I walked extremely slowly up the steps. This time it was because of sleep deprivation. When I got to the top, I imagined him standing directly to the left, and flipped him off, then turned right. I opened my door to see zero dolls in the room. Thank you God, finally someone looked at my note on the door!

Please get creepy dolls out of my room.

Thanks, Natalie.

 I originally put Cassie, so I had to get another piece of paper and write Natalie. This whol name thing is annoying. Chills went down my back, and I felt someone watching me, I whipped my head around to see an invisible person. I slammed the door shut, and shook my head at myself. I'm going crazy. I went to the dresser and put the phone down, then quickly picked it up to look at the time.

“It’s only 1:00 AM?” I yelled at myself, “Are you serious? I was rolling around for only two hours?

I quickly changed into different pajamas; these ones are black, matching the way I feel, and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I’m not letting him get to me. I’m getting my beauty sleep! I rinsed the dry tears of my face, and then ran to the bed.

I sat up and fixed my hair into a ponytail, pricking my neck with my nail.

“Shit!” there wasn’t any blood on the spot.

I sighed, and rolled over on the un-comfortable bed. Oh did I tell you this mattress sucks? Well it does. I should be ‘grateful’ though, as Alfred has told me.

Damn Vampire…Prince.

Wow I didn’t even think about that.

He’s a Prince!

I feel bad for the Vampires who have to deal with him, especially when he’s King….

Ooooh that’s got to suck to suck, he will probably hang them all from furry handcuffs.

I’m still wondering why he even did that…

Or why he even kidnapped me in the first place….

Or if he really did ‘mark’ me…

And why the hell did he find my house, and where I was on the road?

Prince Valentine…my stalker/captor. it sounds like a chick flick. Coming to theaters soon…He’s mean, he’s creepy, he’s Valentine. Can he jump off a cliff? Can he stop breathing? Can he shoot himself in the head?  Prince Valentine, my stalker and captor rated R.