Chapter 12: Cat Like To Eat Mouse

******************************************************************************************************************

At this point I think its best not to move.

So yes, I just stood there, waiting for someone to say something. I stared at Queen Sorina, whose face was going through 20 different emotions. Sad, then happy, then sad again, then mad, and then loving. She ran behind me towards him, and I took that advantage to run behind the counter. 

His hair is shorter than it was before, but still that chestnut brown color. The new haircut brings out his crystal blue eyes. A slight stubble still rests on his chin. The Fang Face looks pretty normal, except his ninja-like,  black slacks, and a tight black polo shirt. He definitely has some body builder muscle under there. Basically he's dressed like he want's going to do some heavy duty work, killing someone.

Wonder who that could be?

Sorina was lightly touching his face, as if she thought he wasn’t real. “You came back,” she whispered. She burst out crying and put her head on her chest, weeping. He put his hand gently on her back, and laid his head on top of hers.

Is this some sort of moment that I don’t understand? I mean… should I be crying?

“I felt like it was time,” he answered quietly.

 “How was it? He didn’t hurt you did he?” She pressed her hands harder on his face, and moved his face side to side.

“I’m fine, I don’t think he cared. He just said we would talk sometime this week, “he assured her.

Could they talk any quieter I’m trying to ease drop!

There was a long awkward silence, well for me at least.

“How long will you stay?” She whispered.

“I don’t know Mother. It depends on what happens,” he looked at away from her at the wall, “I’m guessing you have all the people in order?” He asked gently, raising his eyebrows.

“Of course I do, Emilia told me when they get back they will start the training,” she put her hand back on his face, “I have missed you so much. You don’t even realize-“she broke off probably crying again.

He put his hand over hers, and rubbed his cheek against her hand. Aww that’s so cute he’s like a dog.

That’s when he finally turned his attention to me, and gave me a sly smile that read: “Hey baby I saw what you did with my f*cking room,” face.

She pushed away from him, and wiped her eyes. “Where are my manners?” She walked over to me, and laughed, grabbing my hand, “I’m so sorry I’m a very sappy old woman,” she started to pull me towards him.

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

“This is the lovely Natalie Chang,” she snuck an arm around me, squeezing me to her side. I smiled weakly at the fridge. I refused to make eye contact with him, so I looked at her, “She is participating in our Annual Ceremony!” She said brightly.