Chapter 8: Furry Handcuffs Make Me Loopy

<------ vote and comment vv  :))

HOLD IT! I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW AMAZING THIS BAND IS TO THE RIGHTTT>>> LOVE HIM!! OK NOW YOU CAN READ! :) <3

***********************************************************************************************

I dreamt, in my state of unconsciousness.

I was in a dark room, the only light coming from a candle, on a wooden desk. In front of me was a man in a dark blue coat was hunched over a desk, with a hand to his chin. His arm was going back and forth, with a beautiful red quill pen in his hand. He stopped writing, and put his hands on his head, moving them into his thick hair. There was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” He said quietly. A young woman stomped it, holding her skirts up, and threw them down when she came to his chair.

“You promised!” She yelled in his face.

“I make a lot of promise.” He said, continuing to write over the desk.

She grabbed the pen out of his hand, and threw it against the wall. He leaned back in his chair in frustration. “You promised you would stop this nonsense!” He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose. She kneeled; her face was a shadow since she was facing away from the light. “Please don’t do this to yourself, you are hurting innocent lives!”

“I can do whatever I want, and you can’t stop me.” He said stubbornly.

“No, I can’t, but I can change your mind. Do you really think she would want you doing this?” The girl grabbed one of his hands. “Brother you need to-“

“JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!” He shoved her hand away and stood up to his massive height. He pointed in her face. She jumped back, startled. “You don’t know anything about her. You never will.” He picked up what he was writing on the desk, and handed it to her.

“No.” She pushed it away.

“Yes.”

“No!” She covered her mouth and started to cry.

“Emilia takes the damn letter and leave!” He pushed it against her chest. She looked down at it, then at him again. “Tell the others, and make sure they know not to come looking for me.”

Her breaths became short, since she was holding in her tears. She reached out and grabbed his arm; he rested his hand over hers. “You will return to us some day?”

“If I return, there’s only one reason why.”

“If you return, don’t expect open arms.” She ripped the letter, and threw it to the ground.

“Not only will your sudden disappearance disgrace our family, you will loose trust from all us, including Father. Do you think he will take this behavior as normal? He’ll know what you are up too!”

“He will not know anything; because you shall tell know one.”

She stood there looking at him for a while, and then turned to walk to the door. “Even in the afterlife you will regret your decision, Valentine.” She whispered as she closed the door gently. There was a receding echo of a woman’s heels, until a complete stillness took over.

He stared at the wooden door, like he wanted it to reopen, and then bent to blow the candle out.

*********************************************************************************************************