Damian Priest-Smiley At The Coffee Shop

Pairing: Damian Priest x Fem!Barista!Reader

Warning: Fluff!

Word Count: 2,205

Summary: Every time Damian goes to the coffee shop, he comes back grinning and the team is very determined to find out why or who is making him so jolly.

A/N: Just pretend this takes place during last year's WrestleMania. Anyways, Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You remember the exact date and time.

March 3rd, 2023 at 7:35 PM.

Damian walked into your coffee shop. Your coffee shop was very popular in your town, and already at 7 o'clock it had a few people there, working on their laptops and drinking warm, cold, or eating sweet treats.

When Damian walked in there was instant attention on him. Damian does look different compared to everyone else. He was big, tall, he had tattoos on his arms, and he wore all black with a hint of purple.

"Welcome to my coffee shop, what can I get you?" Damian looked down at you, feeling his body freeze for a moment. You were beautiful. "U-Uh, I-" Damian stuttered pathetically.

He could barely speak, seeing the way your eyes looked over him, eyebrows scrunching a little. "Sir, are you okay?" Damian snapped out his small trance, nodding his head. "Y-yeah, I just need a couple of coffee's." You watched as Damian pulled a piece of paper out his pocket and began reading off the coffee order for his team.

Usually, no one goes to this shop, but because Rhea recently heard about it, she couldn't stop bugging him to go order her usual there, so he decided to get coffee for the whole team.

"Alright, and can I get a name for these coffees?" You asked him, picking up a sharpie. Damian gave names for everyone's coffee, but then it came to him and your response was something he wasn't expecting. "And the last one is for me, Damian."

You hummed, eyebrow cocking his slightly. "Hmm, Damian? That's a cool name. Matches for your appearance." You winked and for some reason, that made him blush.

You noticed and chuckled. "Imma start working on the coffees, so please give me at least 10-15 minutes. Damian nodded his head, going off to sit down at a booth.

He took a deep breath as he sat down, thinking over what just happened. He became so flustered, but why? You were just a normal girl, working at a coffee shop.

Like said after 13 minutes, you came up to him with all 4 coffee's ready. "Here's your coffee, and thank you for coming. I hope to see you again." You said, walking away and going back to the cash register to ring up another customer.

Damian didn't want to get up, but he did, looking back at you once more only to see you already looking at him. You gave him a small wave, earning a smile from Damian as he walked out.

He drove all the way back to the arena and went to give the coffee back to the team and the first thing they noticed wasn't the coffee, but the smile on Damian's face. "Here y'all go, it's still warm." Damian said as he handed over the cups to everyone.

Rhea, Dominik, and Finn looked at each other, all thinking the same thing until Dominik said something. "Woah, big guy, who got you smiling like that? What'chu smiling for?" Dominik teased.

Damian looked at Dominik, the smile instantly wiping off his face. "What are you talking about? Nobody's smiling." Finn smiled at how defensive Damian got. "Calm down, lad, no need to get so defensive."

Damian felt anger rise in him as he felt himself getting ganged up on by his two friends. "I'm not getting defensive, just shut up and drink your damn coffee before I never get you any ever again." That threat made the two boys silent as they drank their coffee.